Chapter 45 Massage

Thanerah watched the slaves being cuffed in chains and dragged them out of the cage carriage brutally. “Move it!” ordered a soldier who was using a long black whip to whip the slaves as they walk by. Suddenly a man with messy black long hair with silver eyes and a long scar over his left eye attacked the soldier with the whip by using his elbow.

“Take him down!” ordered the captain and more soldiers appeared then aimed their spears around him. He growled dangerously like a wolf and his body started to shift, thus breaking the chains that were binding his wrists together.

“Wolf!!” warned one of the soldiers with a shout and the Gate was quickly closed. The man’s bones shifted greatly under his skin as he transformed into a large black wolf. The same wolf who greeted her when she first came into this strange dream.

*W-Wait, that’s the…* Thanerah trailed off as the wolf quickly started to attack the soldiers while the slaves were force to stand on the side but Thanerah could see that they were watching him in awe. The wolf quickly took a soldier’s head off and attacked another with his long sharp claws until suddenly they heard a bang of doors being opened.

“What’s the meaning of this?!” demanded the Lord who was wearing black robes, it appeared that he was sleeping until he heard the ruckus. The wolf spit the head to the ground and growled towards the Lord with the soldier’s blood dripping from his mouth. The Lord just looked at the wolf with an emotionless expression just as the wolf charged towards him.

The soldiers were going to block the way but the Lord put a hand out and said “No, let him be. I’ll handle this myself” he said with such confidence with hard eyes and put his hand down just as the wolf pounced towards him. The Lord only scoffed under his breath then in a lightning flash, grabbed the wolf’s throat with one hand and pushed him to the ground hard.

The wolf gawked in shock and surprise as his blood splattered out of his mouth. “No!” exclaimed Thanerah as she covered her mouth, she had no idea why she was so worried for the wolf, even though she never met him in person before but there was something familiar about him.

The Lord used his free hand to punch a few pressure points as the wolf struggled greatly under his strong grasp but it was inevitable. “It’s pointless to struggle” said the Lord with such power as the wolf started to shift then he returned back to his human form. He was panting heavily with sweat running down from his sweaty body and forehead. Black bangs against his forehead while he was glaring at the Lord and his clothes were even more shredded than before. Thanerah caught a glimpse of a tattoo of a black wolf on his right shoulder blade.

“Y-You’ll pay for this…” he threatened.

The Lord used his free hand to grab his black hair so he can force him to look at the Lord in the eye. He grunted in pain from his hair but compressed himself. “Like a werewolf like you can stop me. Your family is dead, that’s what I know. I know all about you, Tagor son of Jashin.”

Thanerah’s eyes widened “Son of Jashin…?” she mumbled in disbelief

The Lord continued “I also know your mother and sister are dead as well.”

“My father will come for me!”

“Please, don’t be so naïve, boy! Your father doesn’t care of you anymore, if he did he would have sent his followers to rescue you but not one came to your aid” he simply through Tagor to the ground hard and he grunted in pain from the inhuman strength.

He glared at the Lord and growled “Someday, I’ll make you pay for your actions. Mark my words!” he was soon brought up by two guards roughly and they quickly chained him up his wrist and neck. He grunted from the tightness of the chains that he was bind.