Chapter 61 Nobody

“Hold on a minute...” said Giz as he was typing something in the computer.

Tagor arched a brow “What are you doing?”

“You’ll see...” replied Giz as he pressed the last button then quickly walked out of the room with Tagor to meet the rest.

Hidan managed to get the Lord into a tight headlock against the ground. Hidan grinned widely as he tightened his hold around his neck and he groaned as he tried to take Hidan’s arms out. “Ready to give up, fucker?” asked Hidan with a soft grunt.

The Lord just glared at Hidan before he used as much power to push Hidan away. Hidan was sent flying into the air but swiftly landed on the ground quickly as the Lord composed himself from the ground.

Hidan growled under his breath in annoyance then glanced at the tower *Come on Tagor, hurry up!* he thought angrily. Soon he had to duck when the Lord sweep a kick, intending to hit his head. Suddenly the Lord managed to catch Hidan’s throat in surprise and strongly hit him on the ground, hard enough to make a large crack on the ground from Hidan’s impact.

Thanerah had to cover her eyes from that since she couldn’t bear of seeing Hidan like this but she pulled her hands away from her eyes to continue to watch, even though she wanted to stop it. Hidan coughed some blood but grinned widely at him “Is that all you got?” he asked with confidence.

The Lord narrowed his eyes at him “Why can’t you just die?” he asked as he used his free hand to punch Hidan across the face, thus spilling more of Hidan’s blood on the floor. Hidan spat his blood then turned to grin once more at him.

“Because, I just can’t.”

The Lord growled under his breath before punching Hidan a few times, enough to make some bruises on his face. Thanerah covered her eyes from the sight of it and she could fee hot eyes threatening to come out.

After a whole minute the Lord finally stopped punching Hidan’s face which was bruised and blood was coming out. Hidan let out a small scoff; turn to the Lord so he could spat his blood to his face. “You’re so weak” commented Hidan with a confident smirk.

The Lord growled under his breath then glanced at Thanerah who was covering her face from the battle. He glared back at Hidan “If I can’t have her, then nobody will” he turned his head to the guards and nodded.

Soon Thanerah was held by two guards and a guard went behind her while taking a sword out. Hidan’s smirk was replaced by a sneer and he glared at the Lord. “Leave. Her. Out of this!” he growled.

The Lord smirked widely in success, since he wanted to trigger Hidan’s nerves. “Well, this battle is about her. And I’m willing to win her,” he leaned in closer to Hidan’s face so he could whisper in his ear “but she was so vulnerable in bed when I raped her, pity, I expected more from her”

Hidan’s eyes widened in shock but shortly he was consumed by pure anger. He growled under his breath then suddenly kicked the Lord off him and composed himself from the ground so he can grab the Lord’s throat then lifted him off his feet from the ground.

The Lord choked in surprise and pain, as well with the guards and Thanerah. Hidan growled “You don’t know when to shut the fuck up, do you?” he brought the Lord closer so he can look straight into his eyes with so much hatred and anger “now, I’m done playing games with you”

He soon grabbed the choker with his free hand and strongly pulled it out from his neck. The Lord stared in shock “H-How did yo-!!” he didn’t get to finish his sentence because he was soon punched in the face hard by Hidan with his hand that was consumed by his Krystol.