Chapter 49 Pregnant?

In the living room of the apartment, the air was filled with the sound of groaning and screaming. Thanerah was covering half of her face in fear with her eyes widened with her knees bend and pressed against her chest on the couch. Hidan was sitting beside her with his arm around her while resting on the head of the couch and he didn’t seem to be affected by the horror movie. He glanced at his wife and saw her trembling and fearful state. He smirked softly in amusement and asked her in a teasing matter.

“What’s the matter? Too scary for you?” he asked.

Thanerah screamed in horror when she saw the part when pyramid head ripped the skin from the woman’s body with her blood splattered across the floor after the citizens entered the church. She covered her entire face with her hands and buried herself in Hidan’s arms.

She whined in fear “Oh my God, Hidan! How can you handle this?” she asked him while looking at him with one eye, certainly away from the movie. He smirked widely at her and simply answered

“You do fucking know that this is not real?”

“It doesn’t seem like it to me! I mean, seriously, with all the blood and the screaming?!”

“Hello” he sang in an obvious matter “we’re fucking Jashinists here. You don’t fucking think this is the same thing?”

“W-Well yeah but I…I never…”

“You’ll have to do one eventually, Thanerah. A sacrifice is a sacrifice. When you’re stronger Lord Jashin will want you to kill somebody someday.”

She sighed heavily in defeat “But I don’t think I’ll be capable of killing another human being.”

“…That’s life as a Jashinists. You know that.”

“Yeah, I know…”

Then suddenly they heard a loud woman scream from the movie and Thanerah screamed in horror and surprise. “Oh my God!!” she yelped in fear as she buried herself in Hidan’s arms as she unconsciously got onto Hidan’s lap. He seemed to be surprise of her sudden action but got a wide grin on his face.

He wrapped his arms around her as if he was protecting her from the monsters of the movie. He chuckled softly at Thanerah as he continued to watch the movie but his attentions were more into Thanerah than the movie itself.

“You’re so fucking adorable, Thanerah,” whispered Hidan huskily in her ear that would send shivers up in her spine. His grin widened when he felt her shivered in his arms and he caught a glimpse of her blushing furiously.

When Thanerah heard a roar of a monster in the movie she flinched and covered her ears with her hands “Tell me when it’s over!” she yelped as she tried to cover her ears tightly to block the screaming and the roaring from the movie.

Hidan blinked a few times while looking at Thanerah’s shivering figure in his arms then tightened his hold around her. “We can just head to bed if you want” he offered to her. She quickly nodded without any hesitation.

“Please!” she pleaded with a hint of relief in her voice. Hidan grabbed the remote which was lying beside him on the couch and he turned off the TV so everything went dark with the lights automatically turn on dimly.

He heard Thanerah sighed heavily in relief and her body went relax. Thanerah pulled herself from Hidan but when she realized what position she was in she blushed even more. “O-Oh, I’m sorry I-!” her lips were covered by Hidan’s.

She yelped in surprise in the kiss but soon forget about everything, including the scary movie, and kissed back Hidan. He pulled away too soon and she went daze for a moment. He smirked widely and nuzzled his nose against hers.