Chapter 44 Weird Dreams

Hidan glanced at the clock and cursed under his breath. “Shit, I’m going to be late for the fucking meeting again” he grumbled under his breath then looked at Thanerah while she was sucking her fingers clean after finishing her cookie. “Are you going to be okay if I leave now?” he asked.

She smiled softly at him “Go, it’s okay.” He smiled softly at her then unexpectedly pecked her warmly. When he pulled away Thanerah was dazed and surprised.

“Wow…”

He smirked widely at her then quickly walked down the hallway to the bedroom to change. Thanerah was still amazed by the simple warm peck, even though she knew they had done more than that but this simple kiss felt it meant very deeply in her heart. Hidan returned while wearing his uniform now and he was still handsome as ever.

“I’ll be back within two hours. I’ll pick you up from the doc, okay?” he asked as he strapped his armor on his shoulder properly.

When she didn’t answer Hidan looked up at her.

“Babe?”

She was still in daze.

He grinned playfully at her then walked towards her so he could stand between her legs just like before. “Is there something wrong, sweetie?”

Thanerah finally snapped back into reality and shook her head. “Wh-What?” she stuttered as her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed deeply. She saw him grinning widely at her “W-What did you say?”

He let out a small laugh when he diverted his eyes away from her. He soon looked back “Nothing,” then he said “Now give me a kiss before I go,” but it sounded more like an order.

“Yes sir,” she said in sarcasm as she rolled her eyes.

She saw him twitched and his body went tense. “You know that’s only going to fucking turn me on if you say things like that…” she blushed deeply when he saw the devilish grin on his face while looking at her lustfully. She sighed softly but smiled then leaned forward to peck him on the lips.

She barely pulled her lips away from the kiss because Hidan leaned in forward and crashed his lips deeply into hers. She yelped in surprise but this is what she wanted and needed as well. She tried to kiss back as passionately as he was and wrapped her arms around his neck while moaning softly in his mouth.

Hidan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her off the counter. Her legs were still feeling weak like jelly so she was limp in his arms but that didn’t stop them. He held her up with his strong arms but soon he was going down as the heat increased between them. They both gasp softly against each other’s lips but never left each other’s mouth.

Hidan dropped onto one knee while bending over Thanerah like a dip but she thought it was more comfortable considering she doesn’t have to struggling standing anymore.

“H-Hidan…” she gasped against his lips “…w-what about your…me-meeting?”

“Fuck them…” he said without thinking but went back to her lips quickly as if she was the only thing he could breathe in to.

Soon a ringing tone was heard but they both chose to ignore it but it was hard to ignore it for a while. Hidan’s groaned deeply but refused to pull away from the kiss. He dug his hand quickly in his pocket and flipped open a black phone which was ringing. He quickly answered with a groan “What?” he quickly went back to Thanerah’s lips.

Thanerah heard someone speaking in the phone and Hidan started to kiss with less attention. “So what if I fucking…am? Just start…the fucking…meeting without…me” he said between kisses.