Chapter 88 Teaser!

Thanerah put the bottle of poison safely in her purse then said to Hidan “We should tell the King now.” She was going to leave by going through the window again but Hidan grabbed her shoulder quickly.

“And how the f**k are you going to persuade the King that his f**king Advisor is the one who may have poisoned his father?”

Thanerah hesitated for a moment then she asked Hidan “Then what do you suggest we do? We can’t wait until tomorrow, the Advisor might find it suspicious that his poison suddenly disappeared!” she tried her best to keep her voice down, just so guards from outside wouldn’t come in.

Hidan got into deep thought and returned his eyes to the cupboard that has similar bottles as the bottle of poison and he looked on the desk to see a ruddy color drink like a brandy on the desk. Hidan smirked widely as he got an idea. Thanerah looked between the similar bottles and the ruddy brandy, soon she grinned widely. She quickly pecked Hidan in the lips and said to him softly “You’re a damn genius!”

--

Morning, Thanerah was sleeping on her front but she was still aware of her surroundings. Until she started to feel some butterfly kisses coming from her lower back and trailed it on her spine to the back of her neck. She giggled as she opened her eyes to look at her naked husband over her shoulder, but he wasn’t the only one.

She slightly turned her head some more while pushing away her tangled black hair so Hidan could peck her on the lips. She smiled against his lips as they shared a few pecks as she shifted around in her position so he was between her legs. Suddenly they heard a knock on their door which stopped their kiss “Hey, I got the medical records you wanted!” shouted Tagor from the other side.

Hidan pulled away from the kiss as he growled towards the door. “Someday, I’m going to kill him…” he growled under his breath while glaring at the door. Thanerah was going to get the door but she was stopped when Hidan pushed her down gently back on the bed. He got out of bed instead and quickly found his boxers from the floor that has their clothes everywhere. Thanerah quickly covered herself with the bed sheets as Hidan put on his briefs then walked across the room to get the door. Hidan swung the door open and a file was immediately shoved into his face.

Tagor growled at him as he was still wearing the suit that he was wearing last night at the ball but he was investigating some things on his own, “You have no idea how much trouble I’ve been through to get you these.”

Hidan collected the thick file that has the old King’s name on it and Tagor tried to glance over his shoulder but Hidan blocked his view quickly. Wouldn’t want him to see his half naked sister now, do we? “Where’s Thanerah?” Tagor asked Hidan.

“She’s still sleeping.”

Tagor asked him with an arch brow, “Really? At this time?” he asked once again and he looked at his watch. He looked up at Hidan, “It’s only 10.30 in the morning.”

“Well, we didn’t f**king sleep much last night.”

“Oh, wh--!” he stopped his sentence when he realized what Hidan’s possible answer would be. He slightly grimace and shook the disgusting thought out of his head quickly.  “You know what? Never mind” he quickly said as he already started to turn around to leave. Hidan smirked widely at the door then closed it. He returned to the bed with his half naked wife lying on it and she asked him.

“Are those the medical files?” Hidan nodded as he already started to open it as he sat on the edge of the bed. He opened the folder and took the reports out but not fully and he quickly read the report. He left out a small scoff then muttered under his breath.