Chapter 91 Croissant

Thanerah was drinking some coffee while reading some magazine and sitting on a comfortable armchair. Her husband, Hidan, was just getting some black coffee himself from the counter and he was having a small chat with Tagor. The three were on their way back to Jontha on the fast train after making a peace treaty with the King plus an alliance. This gives the Jashinists a heads up. Thanerah stopped reading the magazine for a while and looked outside. Thanerah could see that they were passing some mountains, saw some beautiful high waterfalls, some birds and harmless creatures flying passed by. It was a beautiful sight. Apparently, the train railway was protected by an energy field to prevent any Ukrahs to attack. Thanerah doesn’t understand how the animals out there could fly so freely, even though it is quite dangerous.

Thanerah sighed heavily; it also made a small steam on the thick glass window so she exhaled some hot breath and used her finger to doodle a bit on the steam glass. “Having fun, babe?” she stopped and turned her head to see Hidan and Tagor looking at her amusingly with their coffee in their hands and smirking amusingly at her. She blushed from being caught, laughed nervously and quickly wiped the little doodle with her sleeves.

Hidan let out a small chuckle and walked to sit on the armchair right next to hers while Tagor sat on the opposite side of Thanerah. What’s between them is the coffee table. Thanerah shifted in her seat so she could lay her head on Hidan’s shoulder. He stopped drinking his black coffee to glance at his wife but smirked widely and continued to drink his coffee. He smoothly grasped her hand with his and gave her a small squeeze. Thanerah’s smiled widely and snuggled her face on his shoulder.

“…get a room you two, this is a family place” scolded Tagor with a small anime vein popping on his forehead. The moment immediately disappeared and the couple glared at him.

“Don’t be such a f**king b**ch, Tagor. It’s not like I’m giving her love bites or something.”

“That’s my little sister you’re talking about, pervert!”

“She’s my f**king wife! Deal with it, b**ch!”

Thanerah glanced at the other customers to see them staring at them, including the staff who stopped working. She laughed nervously at them and quickly said “I-It’s all right, they’re always like this!” Tagor and Hidan continued to argue. Thanerah turned to glare at the two men then she slapped her hands on both of their mouths and growled at him as they muffled against her hands. “Stop fighting you two! You’re both acting like idiots! We’re in public!” she softly scolded them with a cold glare.

They both growled and glared at each other. Thanerah sighed heavily and pulled her hands away from their mouths then dropped herself on her chair. “Honestly, you’re both are acting like little kids!”

They both turned to glare at her with a small anime vein. They pointed at each other as they said in unison “He started it!”

“I don’t care who started it! Now start acting like adults! Honestly!”

They both just growled and drank their coffee but they were still glaring at each other to death. One minute, they were talking like normal people, the next, they’re complete lunatics.

--

They returned to Jontha with open arms and the couple was quickly brought into Wraith’s office without hesitation. Tagor just simply walked back to his room like he just came back from vacation. Hidan and Thanerah were pushed down on the couch by Wraith and Odin.

“What the f**k is it now?!” whined Hidan. Suddenly he was hit on the head by both of his relatives. “Ow! F**k!!” shouted Hidan as he held his head. He glared up at them as he growled “That f**king hurts!” His father smacked him once again on the head. “Ow! Cut the f**k out!”