Chapter 13 Old

Thanerah continued to cover her face with her hands as the ferocious battle continued, until she heard a voice that seemed to be standing beside her, “Man, Hidan hasn’t gone this serious since 90 years ago.”

She turned her eyes to the side to see that it was no other but Tukatsu who was smirking at the battle with Reiku standing by his side with a small smirk on his face with his arms crossed.

“Jashin, how I missed this...” said Reiku.

Thanerah stared at them as if they have gone insane “Aren’t you going to stop them or not?! They’re killing each other!!”

They both laughed at her.

Reiku asked “You’re still pretty new of Jashinism, are you? Have you sacrificed someone yet to our beloved Lord?”

Thanerah just stayed quiet but it answered Reiku’s question.

“I take that as a no.”

Suddenly Hidan was thrown into a group of trees by Bansu, Hidan’s impact have made the trees fallen. “You’ve gotten soft, Hidan” teased Bansu.

Hidan growled at him then pushed himself to charge towards Bansu, “You still don’t know how to keep your fucking mouth shut, do you?!” He tackled Bansu with their dragons fighting in the air, sending each other some fire attacks, sometimes clawing each other out.

 Suddenly Bansu managed to get Hidan in a tight headlock on the ground. Hidan gritted his teeth in frustration as he glared at Bansu from the corner of his eyes. “Y-You’re still as stubborn as ever, Hidan.”

Hidan just continued to glare at him and struggle under his grasp.

“I’m begging you, Hidan. Come back to Hanatul or else Jashinists will go in extinction!”

Hidan just continued to glare at him.

“Do you want to die?”

“Sometimes.”

Bansu nodded towards Thanerah “And what about her?! Does she want to die as well?!”   

Hidan immediately stopped struggling, glanced at Thanerah who covered her face with her hands once again in fear “T-Thanerah...”

Bansu smirked a bit in victory, now that he had caught Hidan in the corner; he tightened his headlock around Hidan “So what is it going to be? Come home? Or die here with her?” he asked.

Hidan growled at the back of his throat and groaned “F-Fuck...” then he sighed a bit and said “F-Fine”

Bansu released Hidan and sighed in relief as his Krystol went back to normal, the dragons above stopped their battle while they were scratched up and was bleeding a bit. Bansu’s dark blue cyborg dragon turned into ashes then light before travelling back to its crystal. Hidan’s dragon did the same thing as his Krystol went back to normal.

“W-When do I have to be there?” asked Hidan as he rubbed his wounds from last night.

Bansu shrugged his shoulders and replied “As soon as possible I guess, the High Priest is worried about you.”

Hidan’s face grimaced and said “I’m not seeing him.”

Bansu sighed heavily as Hidan stood up from the ground while dusting himself off. “Come on, Hidan. I’m sure you and him had bad days but that was centuries ago”

“Yeah but I won’t fucking forgive him of what he had done.”

“People change.”

“In my eyes he fucking didn’t.”