Chapter 79 Impossible!

They were still flying through the sky on Syvolah while the sun was going down. The three were sitting comfortably as beautiful clouds were passing by with warm colours by the sun’s beams. Thanerah sighed softly as she snuggled her face in Hidan’s chest as she was in his arms.

Hidan arched a brow at her sighing and asked her “Gorgeous, you all right?” Thanerah’s smile widened when she heard her new nickname.

“Of course I’m fine...” she replied as she was being absorbed by his embrace.

Hidan arched a brow at her but was smiling softly when she was snuggling her face in his chest. “Am I really that comfortable?” teased Hidan as he tightened his hold around her. Odan glanced at them from the corner of his eyes and smirked because they reminded him his younger days when his wife was still alive.

Thanerah nodded “You’d make a great mattress”

“And you would make a good f**king blanket” Thanerah giggled in his chest and smiled widely at him. “Why do you look so happy?” asked Hidan as he brought his hand up to caress her cheek with the back of his fingers. Thanerah sighed softly from his warm touch as her stomach was flipping and her heart was fluttering.

“Because I AM happy...” her smile slightly dropped as she stared up at him nervously “Are you...not happy with me?”

He felt his heart slightly twitched in pain, he cupped her chin and said “Thanerah, if I wasn’t happy being with you, then I wouldn’t be here now, would I?”

“But...” she dropped her eyes to his lap “...we were FORCE to be together in the beginning. Would it be any different if my father didn’t bind us together in the first place?”

Hidan didn’t answer her directly and Odan started to feel quite nervous for the couple. *This doesn’t look good...* he thought as he silently observed them, hoping for the best.

Hidan sighed softly “I would have ended up with you anyway, Thanerah. Whether your father bonded us or not.” he confessed to her as he pressed his forehead against hers. Thanerah’s eyes widened in surprise then looked into his eyes but it was closed.

“Wh-What?”

Hidan reopened his eyes and slightly pull away “Thanerah, you must have realized my damn feelings for you. Isn’t it obvious?”

Her lips started to tremble as she stared at him in disbelief, she brought her hand to cup his face as she was trying to tell him the magic words “Hi-Hidan...I-I...” Suddenly a black spear-like shot through Syvolah near her heart, and it was coming from below.

Hidan stared at her in horror as Thanerah gasped when she felt the pain as well near her heart; she coughed out blood harshly as she placed her hand over her heart where the pain was coming from. Syvolah immediately turned into dust and suddenly she was taken away from Hidan by a black sticky rope-like. “Thanerah!!” cried out Hidan as he and Odan started to fall while Thanerah was taken by the side.

Odan quickly summoned his Guardian and appeared a dark red cyborg dragon below who caught the two Jashinists. Hidan oof when he landed on the Guardian but he quickly scanned the sky of whoever took what was his.

“Now what the f**k is going on?!” demanded Hidan as he looked through the clouds but there were no sign of Thanerah or the one who took her. “Where the f**k is she?!” asked Hidan as he looked around frantically in desperation.

Odan shushed harshly to his son “Quiet” Hidan finally shut his mouth and obeyed his father. That’s when he heard flapping wings below them. Hidan carefully crawled to the edge of the Guardian to look down but soon he had to take his head back when a spear was stretched from below that nearly caught his head.