Chapter 96 Insane!

When Thanerah pulled away, she said to Hidan with a bright smile “I love you, Hidan.”

He smirked at her widely but pressed his forehead against his “I love you too…”

Soon, they were celebrating their marriage in a large room where everyone was eating and congratulating the happy couple. Thanerah wondered if she had been any happier before than she is now. Probably not.

Hidan was by her side the entire time and of course, he was tense with other men talk to her. He tightened his hold around her every time. It was both romantic and possessive. Tagor appeared by Thanerah’s side and while his cheeks were slightly pink and holding a glass of red wine.

“Hey~! My little sister is now married!”

Thanerah and Hidan arched a brow at Tagor. Hidan couldn’t help but say “Sh*t, you’re f**king drunk.”

Tagor immediately protested as if Hidan had said something very offending to him “No I am not, Hidan!”

Thanerah and Hidan glanced at each other and then shared a small laugh together. “Yeah, he’s definitely drunk…” Thanerah muttered to Hidan and he agreed with her with a nod.

Tagor suddenly wrapped an arm around Hidan’s shoulder and slurry said to him while stabbing his finger on his chest “You*hiccup* better take care of my *hiccup* sister, you little bastard. Because if you *hiccup* hurt her in any damn *hiccup* way. I will hunt you down *hiccup* and kill you…*hiccup*”

Hidan glanced at Thanerah for help. Thanerah quickly reacted by pulled her brother away from her husband and said to him “I think we should get you to bed now, brother.”

“*hiccup*I don’t need to sleep!” he loudly exclaimed, getting a lot of attention from the audience around. Thanerah looked to the side and saw Wraith and Odin talking to each other. She cleared her throat to get their attention. When she caught their attention, she nodded towards her brother who was falling slowly unconscious.

“Can you help me out?” she asked with a nervous smile while holding her half-conscious brother up with some slight difficulty. Odin and Wraith sighed heavily but they collide and took Tagor away to bring him to his room. Thanerah watched her brother being taken away by her father and uncle in law but soon she felt an arm wrapped around her arm. She turned her head to see that it was her newly re-wed husband.

“He’ll be fine, Tha. Don’t need to worry about.”

She leaned in his arm chest “I know…”

--

                That following day, the couple made love slowly and passionately until it was nearly morning. Hidan was sleeping peacefully and tiredly on their bed with his wife in his arms but she was squirming in her sleep as she was going through some strange images going through her mind.

After an hour, Thanerah shot her eyes open in high alert as she sat up quickly. It caused Hidan to wake up in high alert as well and he quickly sat up but when he saw nothing, he let out a long sigh but when he looked at his panting wife, he wondered. “Tha?” he asked as he touched her bare shoulder. She slowly turned her head to him and Hidan immediately saw fear in her eyes “Tha, what the f**k is wrong?”

Her lips trembled as she spoke “I-I saw…”

Hidan figured out what she was trying to say “You saw who you must sacrifice?” Thanerah nodded. “Okay then, who the f**k is it?”

--

“You have to go…where?!” asked Tagor as he stared at his sister who was packing her things for the journey. Hidan was already prepared and is just right outside waiting for her, because Tagor asked – well demanded – Hidan to do so. Hidan was against it, of course, but after a few arguments Hidan obeyed with a grunt plus with some following curses.