Chapter 70 Take Me

In the early morning Thanerah was still sleeping soundlessly in bed while only covered by the bed covers. Hidan in the other hand was sitting on the edge of the bed while putting on his boots. He just received a message from Rolf and the other two colleagues that they need to meet him immediately at the Endless City Town Square.

After Hidan finished putting on his boots and glanced back at his sleeping wife. *F**k, if only this wasn’t so damn f**king important I could have sleep here all day with her...* he sighed heavily in disappointment then leaned forward to place a soft kiss on her lips.

Hidan pulled away from the kiss which nearly took his entire will. He groaned softly and pulled away but he didn’t get far. Thanerah suddenly grabbed his hand and he looked back at her. “Where are you going...?” she asked tiredly with her eyes half opened.

Hidan’s eyes softened and he sat back on the edge of the bed while he held her hand “I have to go. I got an important meeting with the colleagues. They say it’s urgent”

“Really?” she glanced at the clock on the nightstand then returned her eyes at him “It’s 3.30 in the morning”

He groaned as he rolled his eyes “I f**king know...” he kissed her knuckles softly “...but I have to go now”

Thanerah shook her head “Take me with you” she softly begged. Hidan hesitated for a moment then asked her as he squeezed her hand.

“Are you sure? I mean, it’s only a f**king meeting and all”

“Hey,” she covered their hands with her free one “Where ever you’re going, I’m coming.”

Hidan smirked softly and rubbed her hand with his thumb “You know you don’t f**king have to” she covered his lips with her finger to stop him from talking.

“No, I really want to”

To be honest Hidan felt relief to hear that. He kissed her finger softly then pulled away “Then get ready”

Hidan entered the ship deck and went to the smallest one after he registered at the Main Dock. Thanerah entered the small ship with Hidan while she was wearing her uniform and holding a cup of coffee in her hand to keep her awake.

The hatch door was closed behind her, but after Thunder came in. He wanted to tag along since he won’t keep his sight off Thanerah nearly 24/7 besides when she and Hidan are having sex of course. Thanerah sat on the seat next to the pilot one which Hidan sat on after putting his sword/scythe on the weapon holder at the side. He was sipping some coffee as well then put it in the cup supporter at the side.

He flicked a few little switches here and there and pressed a few buttons on hologram screens. Soon a voice was heard from the Main Dock “Sector 9 rotating 90 degrees”

“Roger that” replied Hidan as he grabbed onto the steering wheel after buckling himself to the chair. Thanerah quickly did the same thing as she felt the movement of the ship.

The rotation stopped and the Gate written ‘gate 9’ was opened. “You are clear to take off” said from the Main Dock once more. Hidan smirked softly and cracked his knuckles.

“Oh how I f**king missed this...” he murmured to himself with a crazy grin.

“Hidan...?” she asked warily and have frightened. Hidan just continued to grin like a maniac and said to Thanerah.

“Good thing you didn’t eat any f**king breakfast.”

“Hidan, take it eas-!!” she was cut off when Hidan just took the ship off in a sudden take off with full boost power and flew to the dark sky as Thanerah screamed “Hidan!!” They heard a loud bump at the back so they looked to see Thunder struggling to stand on his feet. Hidan snickered at the sight wickedly and looked back to the sky.