Chapter 32 Forgiven

Thanerah used the wall as support while Hidan was giving butterfly kisses on her neck. She panted softly as she grasped his hair and then she accidently dropped her glass of water. When they both heard the sound of the shattering glass, Hidan stopped so they both looked down to see the shattered glass with the water spilled.

Thanerah covered her mouth and quickly said, “I-I’m so sorry, Hidan! I-!” she was cut off when Hidan pressed a finger on her lips to stop her talking. She arched a brow at him but she couldn’t brush away the guilt that she made a mess, especially on a rare moment.

“It’s fucking all right, Thanerah. I’m not like that dick-head Kakuzu,” said Hidan as he pulled his finger away from her lips.

She smiled softly, “I know but I’m still sorry for making a mess,” she bended down to collect the small glass pieces from the floor and Hidan helped her.

“Thanerah, it’s fucking nothing. Seriously,” he said after he was done and he stood up from the ground with his hand filled with a small hill of pieces.

Thanerah was holding the other half of the broken pieces and said, “I know that you don’t care but it...it...” her cheeks started to turn red from embarrassment so she looked away from him.

“It what?” asked Hidan, but Thanerah could tell from his tone that he was grinning madly. Soon she felt his hot breath against her face so she knew that he was close. “It ruined the moment, huh?” he asked, his grinned widened when he saw her blush deepened.

Hidan cupped her chin with his free hand so he can turn her head to look at him, “Don’t worry babe, there will be more of that later,” he said with seduction with a playful sexy smirk.

Thanerah gulped softly, *How am I ever going to survive with this man?*

--

Thanerah woke up by the sound of the shower being turned on from the bathroom. She yawned softly with her eyes closed but she reopened them tiredly. She sat up from the double size bed and rubbed her tired eyes.

“What time is it...?” she mumbled as she asked, she looked at the glass clock that was standing on the nightstand next to her and see that it was 8 in the morning.

She yawned once more and scratched her head with her black hair messy. *I’m still so tired...* she carelessly dropped herself back on the bed and cuddled her face on the pillow.

--

Hidan walked out of the bathroom after taking a hot shower with a white towel wrapped around his waist with a smaller one resting on his shoulders and he used it to dry his silver hair. He noticed his wife still sleeping on the bed so he sighed heavily, *Lazy ass...* thought Hidan. He walked towards her and got to her side of the bed so he can shake her shoulder.

“Thanerah?” he asked but she didn’t make a sound and just continue to sleep. Hidan groaned in a bit of irritation and called out her name a little louder, “Thanerah?” She still didn’t wake up so Hidan stopped shaking her and took in a deep breath, “Wake the fuck up, bitch!!!”

Thanerah shot her eyes open and sat up quickly with full alert in her eyes. She asked in panic, “What?! What?!” but when she realized that it was just Hidan she relaxed with a soft groan. “Hidan, why the hell did you wake me up? I’m tired!” she dropped herself back on the bed but her back was facing him and she covered herself fully with the covers.

Hidan huffed softly as he crossed his arms, “Thanerah, it’s time to wake the fuck up.”

Thanerah shook her head, “Give me another 5 minutes...zzzz” she mumbled in her half sleep. Hidan sighed heavily, then grabbed the edge of the covers and pulled it strongly so Thanerah was coverless.