Chapter 9 Thinking About You

Hours later Thanerah and Hidan were still in their crystallization state while slowly they were being covered by snow. Then Thanerah started to glow, and soon her crystal skin started to melt away until it all disappeared. Thanerah gasped when she finally awake from her crystal slumber.

Then she gasped softly when she saw that everything was nothing but crystal with light snow falling from the ceiling. Thanerah hold her hands out and watched as little snow landed on her hand and it automatically melted. Then she noticed Hidan who is still in his crystal slumber. “Hidan...” mumbled Thanerah, then she looked at her Krystol to see that it was just covering the back of her hand, she used her free hand to grab it and it had easily got out.

Thanerah examined her Krystol then suddenly the Krystal started to turn itself smaller and smaller but it wrapped itself around her wrist like a watch. Thanerah looked at her brand on her shoulder to see that it was gone as well.  Suddenly Hidan started to glow and his crystal skin started to melt as well, when it was gone Hidan let out a deep sigh.

He reopened his eyes and flexed his muscles “Man that was a nice fucking nap” then he looked around to find the new scenario “...hmf” then he looked at Thanerah to see her holding her hands out while looking at the sky where the ceiling was dropping mysterious light snow, some of it landed on her hands but automatically melted away.

Then Hidan shouted at her to snap her out of her thoughts “Bitch! We’re going now! Stop fucking day-dreaming like some fucking idiot!!” shouted Hidan, Thanerah snapped out of her thoughts and glared at Hidan but didn’t say anything. “Now, let’s head back to the Hidden Rain Village. I’m fucking tired” he said as he turned to a direction

Thanerah shouted “But we just slept!!”

“But I’m still fucking tired, bitch!! Stop complaining!! You following or not!!?” shouted Hidan.

Thanerah sighed heavily and run after him.

--

A few days later everything seemed to be quite normal, Pein had assign Thanerah to be on Hidan and Kakuzu’s team as an Akatsuki member, yes Pein has accepted her since she has now became a full Jashinist but is still learning. Everything was normal in the Akatsuki base; Thanerah was reading some magazine with Kisame who was watching some Discovery channel in the TV, talking about sharks and all, until all of a sudden they heard a loud scream from Hidan’s room.

“Oh my fucking Jashin!!!!”

Tobi appeared and he hid low right before Thanerah and Kisame’s feet. “Tobi, what the hell did you do now?” asked Kisame with a hint of small annoyance in his voice with his eyes not leaving the TV screen of some random shark swimming around.

Tobi laughed a bit nervously before Thanerah and Kisame turned their heads when they heard Hidan’s door being banged opened and an angry Hidan, who was only wearing a towel, run down the hallway to the living room with rage in his eyes, because his hair was different; it was bright PINK.

“Tobi!!! Where the fuck are you!!? I’m going to slice you up when I get my fucking hands on you!!” shouted Hidan in pure anger while he was dripping wet from his shower.

Thanerah was drooling a bit when she was looking at Hidan’s masculine torso and thought *He’s pretty hot for a masochist bastard...* thought Thanerah.

Kisame saw her state then quickly hit her at the back of her head “Wake the hell up, kid!!”

“Ow!!” yelped Thanerah in pain.

She glared at Kisame while rubbing the back of her head where Kisame hit her. “What was that for, Kisame?” asked Thanerah but Kisame just glared at her before watching back the TV but then he was disturbed again by Hidan.