Chapter 69 Family

Thanerah entered the praying room and walked towards the Jashin blood symbol that was stained on the floor as the door closed. Thanerah was simply wearing tank-top and long pants since she didn’t want her uniform to get bloody. She grabbed the black stake that was already lying on the side and was used by Hidan before. She sat on the Jashin symbol and brought her Jashin necklace to her lips while silently praying to her father.

She dropped the pedant so it hanged around her neck dangling then she brought the stake towards her chest. She breathed in deeply and closed her eyes. She then quickly stabbed herself with the stake and she gasped of the pain with blood splattering out of her mouth. The pain soon turned into a pleasurable stinging sensation and she fell unconscious to the floor.

“Thanerah...” a faint low voice called in her mind as her eyes were closed and she felt like she was floating in mid-air. “Thanerah...?” called the voice once more. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and she realized that she was standing on a pearl marbled floor while clouds were twisting and turning around her feet.

“I’ve been waiting for you...my daughter”

Thanerah’s heart nearly skipped a beat and she turned her head towards the voice to see Lord Jashin sitting on his throne with his fingers and legs crossed AKA her father. Thanerah’s lips trembled and she could feel hot tears threatening to come out.

“F-Father...”

Lord Jashin pushed himself off his grand throne and walked down the small steps to the bottom. He stopped there but opened his arms towards her. “Welcome home, child” Thanerah hesitated for a second but then came running towards him and took his embrace. Thanerah cried heavily in his chest, probably making his robes slightly wet but he didn’t seem to mind. He brushed her black hair softly while making comforting murmurs.

After a while Thanerah pulled away while wiping the tears away from her eyes “Forgive me, Father. I guess it’s quite shameful for Jashinists to cry”

Lord Jashin let out a small chuckle “Ah, don’t worry about that. There are times when my followers cry, for good reasons. Those are acceptable under my hand”

Thanerah smiled softly then asked him as her smile disappeared “Father, why didn’t you come to visit me and Mother? She really missed you”

Lord Jashin’s small smile immediately disappeared and it was replaced by a small frown. “I would have loved to stay with you, Tagor and your Mother but you would all be in danger. I couldn’t risk it”

Thanerah was going to say something until they heard a familiar feminine voice “Sweetheart?”

Thanerah froze from her spot and she saw her father smiling at her. Thanerah slowly turned and gasped when she saw a beautiful woman while wearing grand robes with a small crown of a Jashin symbol. Thanerah’s lips trembled “M-Mother?”

Soon Thanerah ran into her mother’s arm “Mother!” she cried. Her mother smiled and hugged her daughter.

“You’ve grown so much” complimented her mother.

Thanerah pulled away from mother while wiping her tears with the back of her hand “H-How come Tagor never mentioned about you?” she asked as small tears were still sliding down from her eyes.

Her mother smile sweetly at her and wiped the tears with her thumb. “He wanted it to be a surprise”

Thanerah grumbled a few things under her breath. Then mother asked Thanerah “So, how is that handsome man of yours?”

Thanerah stared wide eyed at her mother and she started to blush “Y-You mean Hidan?”

“Why certainly! I must say, he is quite a handsome fellow”

Thanerah’s father cleared his throat in annoyance to get her mother to remember that he’s there. Thanerah’s mother softly blushed then leaned forward to Thanerah so she could only hear her “Seriously, I have to thank your father of binding you two together. You look so sweet together!”

Thanerah blushed and glanced at her father who seemed to be quite annoyed. “Honey, you know how I don’t like it when you talk of other men in front of me”

“Come on, dear! You know I love you! But you have to admit;” she pinched Thanerah’s cheeks “He is quite a dashing young man to be with our little Tha” Thanerah felt embarrassed since her mother used her old nickname.

“Mom~!” whined Thanerah as she felt her cheek turning slightly numb from her mother’s pinching.

Her mother finally stopped pinching her cheek but suddenly asked “So, when are we going to see our Grand children?”

Thanerah nearly choked and stared at her mother shockingly “Mom!! Hidan and I are barely married! I mean, we’re not officially married yet!”

“You will soon and we’re expecting our Grandchildren very soon!” joined in Lord Jashin as he got to Thanerah’s other side and he pinched her cheek from his side.

“Dad!” whined Thanerah with a small anime vein popping on her head. “Shouldn’t you expect your first Grandchildren from Tagor? He’s the oldest!”

“So true but he’s still looking for a wife that would be suitable for him. It’s not that easy, sweetheart” explained her mother with a small lazy shrug.

Thanerah groaned softly “Mom, dad, look Hidan and I are going through a normal pace. We never even had a conversation about having children...” she trailed off because she remembered when she was using a pregnancy test after she and Hidan had their first time together.

Lord Jashin glanced at his wife before looking at Thanerah “You can take your time on that, Thanerah. We’re not in a rush,” he let out a small laugh “Hell; we can wait for decades for Grandchildren”

“Probably Great, great grandchildren” said Mother.

“Nonetheless” replied Lord Jashin.

 Thanerah sighed heavily “Hey, I got to get back. Hidan’s probably waiting for me” soon she felt her template being kissed by both of her parents.

“Bye sweetheart”

“See you later”

Thanerah shot her eyes open to see a dark ceiling but soon she saw Hidan’s face hovering over her lying body from the side. “Babe?”Asked Hidan but she smiled softly at him and saw him offering a hand to her. She was strongly brought up, standing on her own feet then she saw the black stake is still through her chest.

“Just one second” she said to Hidan quickly. She grabbed the stake and quickly pulled it out of her chest with a grunt. Her blood already started to make a blood on the ground but her chest healed quickly.

Hidan smirked softly “So, how was it?” Thanerah locked eyes with him and dropped the stake to the floor so it made a loud clang. She wrapped her arms around his neck lazily and replied.

“It was...more surprisingly than what I expected”

Hidan arched a brow but she felt him wrapping his arms around her waist and brought her body pressed against his. “And what the f**k do you mean by that?” He leaned in closer to her face, so close that he could just kiss her.

“I...” she forgotten what she was going to say “I forgot what I was going to say...” she wasn’t really much aware of what’s she’s saying as she felt Hidan teasing her by brushing his lips against hers softly.

“Is that right...?” he didn’t seem to care what her answer was because he finally pressed his lips against hers. She kissed back as she brought her hands down from his neck and felt his hard-brick chest.

Hidan backed her away to the wall so she was trapped as he human caged her. Soon Hidan pulled away all of a sudden and Thanerah was going to ask but she yelped instead when Hidan suddenly sweep her off her feet, carrying her bridle-style. She giggled with her arms wrapped around his neck as he walked out of the praying room towards their bedroom.

Let’s just say that Thunder had the worst night and barely have any sleep through the rest of the night.