Chapter 21 Fine or not Fine

A few days later, Hidan and Thanerah was mostly teased as a married couple, even though they are but they are still cooperating with it. Thanerah was sitting in the table while drinking some tea with Itachi who was also reading a small light blue book in his hand.

Thanerah sipped her tea in silent but then she glanced at the Uchiha member of the Akatsuki, *Should I tell him about Sasuke? Or does he know already?*

Itachi stopped drinking his tea and he said to Thanerah without leaving his eyes from his book, “If you’re thinking of telling me that Sasuke is with Orochimaru, then yes I already know that.”

Thanerah’s eyes widened in surprised but at the same moment it annoyed her, *Am I THAT predictable?!* She screamed mentally. Hidan and Kakuzu were on a mission of getting Kakuzu’s bounty but Thanerah didn’t want to go this time since she’ll just get in the way and slow them down.

“How long did you know?” Thanerah asked Itachi about his little brother.

Itachi glanced at Thanerah, and put his book down on the table before he answered flatly, “I’ve known ever since he joined Orochimaru three years ago. I think my brother is being foolish for joining him to defeat me.”

Thanerah anime sweat drop at the back of her head, *This guy...is completely emo, isn’t he?* thought Thanerah. Suddenly Thanerah heard hard hitting against the windows so she looked to see that it’s raining heavily. Itachi sighed heavily when he glanced at the window before looking back to his book.

Thanerah and Itachi suddenly heard the front door being opened so they looked to see Hidan and Kakuzu. “Damn it, Pein! Why does it have to fucking rain now?!” grumbled Hidan under his breath as he took his cloak of and twisted it to get the water out.

Thanerah couldn’t stop staring at Hidan’s chest with her fingers twitching to touch, *Damn...*.

Kakuzu walked away while leaving a trail of water without care, unlike Hidan. Hidan flapped his Akatsuki cloak until he thought it was dry and he hooked it with his arm. Hidan felt someone staring at him so he looked to see that it was Thanerah, drooling a bit while looking at his strong masculine torso. He grinned widely and teased her by asking, “Like what’cha see?”

Thanerah blushed furiously and snapped out of her thoughts then looked away from Hidan.

Suddenly she heard a loud sneeze from Hidan, she turned her head to look at him and asked, “Are you sick?”

Hidan arched a brow at her and asked “I’ve never gone fucking sick before for a fucking long time, Thane-cough! Cough!!” he was cut off by coughing harshly, he stopped and groaned deeply “O-Okay, maybe I am sick a bit...”

Thanerah quickly stood up from her seat to walk to Hidan. When she got to his side she felt his forehead with the back of her hand, “Holy shit! You’re hot!”

Hidan smirked widely and said, “I am fucking hot.”

Thanerah slightly glared at Hidan and said, “I’m serious, Hidan. You’re really burning up. You’re definitely sick.”

Hidan let out a large laugh which made Thanerah to arch a brow at him, “Sick? Sick?! Jashinist are protected by diseases, honey!”

Thanerah blushed deeply when he called her ‘honey’ and she said, “True but the Jashin book says only deadly diseases like a plague or something hence you can get regular diseases like a damn cold!!”

“Thanerah, I’m fucking fi-Achoo!!!” he was cut off by a loud sneeze and Thanerah dodged it in time since she doesn’t want to get sick as well.