Chapter 60 Plan

Hidan was doing some sits up while hanging upside down by the ceiling of his cell. When a guard walked past his cell, he glanced at Hidan’s cell and immediately stopped. “Wait, where’s your other companion?!” asked the guard as he hit the iron bars with his fist.

Hidan stopped doing his sit ups and just hang upside down like a bat while smirking at the guard “I don’t know,” he simply answered before he continue to do his sit ups. “Now can you fucking leave me alone? I’m trying to concentrate here,” said Hidan.

The guard before the bars growled before he took out the keys from his belt and opened the door, according to the plan. “Why you little-!!” he was cut off when someone strongly hit him behind the head and he fell to the floor unconscious.

Hidan dropped down from the ceiling and easily landed on his feet as Tagor searched the unconscious guard. “I can’t believe it worked,” mumbled Hidan. Seriously how hard was it not to sense a trap when you see one?

Tagor finally found what he was looking for and pulled out a small iron key. He used it to unlock the choker and it came off. Hidan’s jaw dropped and he asked Tagor “Wh-what the fuck?! You fucking said that only that fucker Lord whoever he is can open these chokers!”

“Yeah but I forgot to mention that this guard has the key” said Tagor with a small grin and tossed the small key to Hidan.

Hidan caught it easily and was going to unlock his but stopped midway. “I can’t,” said Hidan as he tossed the key back to Tagor. He caught it and asked Hidan with an arched brow.

“What do you mean ‘you can’t’? You can easily win this,” he tossed back to the key to Hidan.

“I fucking know that but I can’t let him know that my choker is off, he’ll get fucking suspicious and end the duel there.”

“…then what do you suggest we do?”

Sunset, Thanerah was brought outside to the Ring where the duel will take place. She was walking there with 4 guards and the Lord who was wearing an open robe with black baggy pants and boots. His black long hair was tied up tightly with a hairband and his rough hands were covered in bandages.

They stopped at the Ring with brick stones and a drawing of a large ring. Then Thanerah saw Hidan being dragged by a guard with two more. Thanerah’s heart started to beat rapidly and she prayed silently to Lord Jashin for Hidan. The Lord smirked softly and he was immediately consumed by red aura that is visible.

Her eyes widened in surprise and she could feel his energy that nearly terrified her. She started to have doubts of the duel ending well but she still held high hopes for Hidan. Hidan glared at the Lord and shouted “This isn’t fucking fair! This is supposed to be a simple duel!”

The Lord shrugged his shoulders and said “Hey, my duel, my rules.”

Hidan growled under his breath then said “if this is how you’re going to do then take this fucking choker off me!”

“Hmm…no.”

Hidan growled once more before he harshly pulled his arm away from the guard’s grasp then took his coat and top off then threw them to the floor along with his armor gear. Thanerah had to bite the bottom of her lip to prevent from drooling over Hidan.

*He always surprises me with that body of his…*thought Thanerah with a small grin.

The Lord just let out a small scoff and took his robe off to reveal himself having a masculine torso as well. Thanerah just narrowed her eyes at him and thought *Hmm…I guess he’s okay, but still Hidan’s better…*

The two men walked into the ring and Hidan cracked his knuckles with a small smirk on his face. “Prepare to get your ass kicked, fucker.”

The Lord just smirked back “Don’t count on it too highly,” then they both went into fighting stance before the gong chimed.

Nobody moved for one whole minute until the Lord quickly charged towards Hidan while being consumed by his power. Hidan had only seconds to think and quickly caught his incoming hand then sweep a kick towards his head but the Lord ducked.

The Lord quickly pulled his hand out of Hidan’s grasp and intends to sweep kick him from below to try to balance off Hidan. Hidan jumped on time and did a back jump kick towards the Lord’s sudden face.

The Lord was sent flying and skid on the ground near the end of the ring but managed to stop himself by clawing his hands on the ground. Hidan smirked widely and went into fighting stance again towards him. The Lord growled in frustration and wiped the blood off his chin with the back of his hand before charging towards Hidan in lightning speed.

Kirog was watching the combat between Hidan and the Lord while wearing the guard’s armor in disguise and he was the one who was dragging Hidan since the beginning. He glanced at everyone through the helmet to see them too absorb into the fight.

He smirked behind his helmet and discreetly escaped from the crowd without being noticed. Tagor carefully walked down the stairs and quickly walked towards the tower where a dim light was coming down from the sky hence the source of the Lord’s power.

Tagor reached the tower and took out the keys to open the iron doors. Once he opened it he quickly went inside and locked it behind him so there will be no interference. He quickly climbed to the top of the tower.

When he reached the top of the tower he asked the soldier who was working on the computers “Have you hacked into it yet?” asked Tagor as he took off his helmet.

The soldier turned to look at him and replied “Barely,” he turned to the two unconscious soldiers on the ground “, they didn’t say much, tch worthless…” he mumbled as he went back into the computers as his fingers typed furiously on the keyboard.

“What about the others?” asked Tagor as he was mentioning towards the release prisoners who are under disguise as soldiers as well and the unconscious soldiers were replacements in the cells.

“They’re getting into position. These guards are quite ignorant, so annoying…”

Tagor chuckled at his friend’s comments then suddenly they heard some clanging from the opening of the door. Tagor and his friend exchange glances before Tagor quickly put on his helmet  while his friend – Giz – was putting the two unconscious soldiers into the dark corner so they would be less noticeable.

He quickly went back into the computer and typed quickly as the footsteps were becoming louder and louder. Then a soldier entered while holding a spear with floating energy surrounding the sharp blade. “Hey, there’s a fight between the Lord and one of the prisoners, want to check it out?”

Giz looked at the Unknown Soldier through his helmet and replied “Um, no thanks. We got some work to do here…”

“Oh come on, it’s not like every day that the Lord fights.”

“True but we’re having trouble with this computer…”

The Soldier sighed heavily and walked to Giz’s side “Here,” he grumpily said as he typed a few things in the computer then the screen immediately turned green “, there, I guess you weren’t inform of the new password.”

“No but thanks anyway,” said Tagor then suddenly hit the back of the Soldier’s head to make him fall unconscious.

Tagor nodded to Giz and he returned the gesture before returning to the computer and data files were immediately scrolled down in a rapid pace. “Now the energy would end…right about…” Giz finally entered the ‘enter’ button and the energy source which was an enormous glowing red ball that was consumed by a dust of energy then it just suddenly shut down by turning grey and less rapid.

Tagor tapped Giz’s chest “Now come on, we have to get the others as well.”