Chapter 8 Crystallization

Thanerah suddenly woke up when she felt a rough shake on her shoulder; she quickly opened her eyes to see that it was Hidan, already wearing his usual clothes. “Wha-!”

“Get ready, we’re going”

Thanerah arched a brow so she asked “Does Leader know that we’re not there anymore?” she was following Hidan to a mountain where a Urahto would usually live.

Hidan shook his head to Thanerah and said “I’m sure he doesn’t give a fuck of where I am, plant-boy will inform him anyway”

“Plant-boy?” Hidan arched a bow at Thanerah but then remembered “Right, you haven’t met that fucker Zetsu” so Thanerah asked “What does he look like?”

“It’s very easy to spot him, he’s like this huge ass fucking plant that eats humans” answered Hidan and Thanerah immediately grimace. “I see you met him before.”

“Y-Yeah, he tried to eat me once...” she shivered by the memory of it which made Hidan to grin a bit. “Hey, how far are we?”

“A few hours ahead, nearly two days”

Thanerah groaned loudly. “Is there a faster way to get there?” Hidan smirked then suddenly sweep Thanerah off her feet so he was carrying her bridle-style “H-Hidan!! What are you doing!?” she yelped in surprise. Hidan smirked and started to dash which made Thanerah to yelp again.

“You asked how to get there faster, and this is the fucking solution!”

Hidan stopped when they were near the mountain, he finally slow down to a halt and suddenly dropped Thanerah on the ground “Ow!!” yelped Thanerah when her bum hit the ground. She glared up at Hidan as she rubbed her sore bum “A bit of warning would have been nice!!”

Hidan didn’t seem to be bothered by Thanerah and just look at the mountain. “It’s been a while since I’ve been here...” he mumbled under his breath. Thanerah arched a brow and turned to look at the mountain, she gasped when she saw that it wasn’t just a mountain, it was also a mountain of lava.

“You got to be kidding me, Hidan. Please tell me that the Urahto doesn’t live there!” said Thanerah, hoping that Hidan was just joking with her but when she saw him not giving her a smirking or any funny expression she knew that he was serious.

“Urahto usually like warm places, such as this.” said Hidan with his arms crossing on his chest. Thanerah pushed herself off the ground and dust herself off the dirt.

“Any tips?” asked Thanerah.

“Yep, just don’t die,” Thanerah glared at him and sarcastically said to him.

“Wow that is so helpful.”

Hidan glared at her from the corner of his eyes and said to her, “Just remember what I taught you. We’re running out of time as it is” he said as he grasped his shoulder where the mark is and it’s already near its last state.

Thanerah nodded then she said to Hidan, “Lead the way.”

--

Thanerah and Hidan got to the entrance of the Urahto’s lava lair, when they got to the cave entrance she could already see smoke coming out from it with many bones in shapes and sizes nearly everywhere, laying around the cave entrance. “This Urahto doesn’t like to leave any leftovers” said Thanerah as she looked at the barely meat bones. Hidan just murmured to her then he kneeled down on the ground to collect a few Jashin pendants that were lying around as well with a few bones.