My maid lemon

Little warning Sasuke is a total flirt and perv to Sakura and sexually harasses Sakura all the time this might have 2 parts to it, Sasuke lives alone in a mansion, now onto the story.

Sasuke uchiha was the world's youngest millionaire. Sakura haruno was sasukes maid and also his highschool crush. Sasuke promised to look after her family and give them support if Sakura came to work for him.

Sakuras family were in a current famine and agreed to give Sakura to Sasuke in return for money and to clear their debts

Sasuke POV

She comes today to move in to my estate I can't wait to have her all to my self but first I gotta choose out a uniform for her muahahaha.
(Told you he was a perv)

A few hours later Sakura had arrived with a suitcase I allowed her to bid her parents farewell as I handed over a cheque to them, after they had left I turned to Sakura and pulled her inside, I lead her up the stairs and through the hallways into my private chamber.

I quickly took hold of her and pushed her into the leather sofa roughly, I admired her beauty for a few moments and then I noticed she had a suitcase so i took hold of her suitcase and looked through it.

Sakura: hey!! Wait don't look through that!

I didn't pay attention to her as I kept looking through her stuff, then I found her bra and panties and I started to smirk.

Sakura POV

Cha! I can't believe my parents just gave me to this guy, I rejected him once in highschool but now he is going to make my life a living hell.

After I said bye to my parents this weirdo dragged me into his room and threw me onto his sofa the audacity of this guy! Just because he is Rich doesn't mean he can treat me like this!SHANNAROO!

Then he just stared at me (creepy) as I looked at his room, if there was an award on how to waste the most amount of money on a bedroom this guy would come first. When I was distracted I unconsciously dropped my suitacase, the bastard picked up my suitcase and opened it up,
I started to shout at him but he just ignored me 'Shit! He is going to find my....'

Just then he had a really smug look on his face that I desperately wanted to punch as he pulled out my bra and panties... I blushed 6 shades of red 'Dam you uchiha' I thought as I tried to snatch them away from him.

Sasuke smirked: Wow your a D cup... Interesting.

Sakura yelled: Bastard! How dare you! You have no right to do that!Don't test me duck butt!! Give it back before I slap you!Someone should teach you a lesson!

Sasuke smirked amused; oh really and who exactly is going to teach me this lesson? You?

Sasuke bent down to my height titlting my chin up and whispered

Sasuke smirking; Well then teacher why dont I earn some extra credit.

Sasuke suddenly groped my chest and smacked my ass which caught me off guard. As soon as I realized what he was doing I pushed him away and yelled angrily

Sakura; Bastard! How dare you! I told you not to test me! Just because your richer than me doesn't mean you can treat me this way! And I will gladly teach you a lesson!!

I raised my hand ready to slap him,but he quickly grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm, my back came against his chest as he held me in a very tight.. embrace? and whispered in my ear

Sasuke: I will have you know your family gave you to me so they could feed themselves so you belong to me ,I own you, right now they are all living in my other mansion, unless you want me to kick them out onto the streets?

Sakura; n...n...no

Sasuke: then I suggest you obey me and don't get on my bad side got that

Sakura: hai!

Sasuke: good girl!

Sasuke put me down on the sofa once again and sat opposite me on a large chair that reclined he observed me carefully with that signature smirk of his. 'Dammit I hate this guy but I have no choice I have to listen'.

Normal POV

Sasuke:Right! Let me tell you the rules.

Sakura just looked at me.

Sasuke; From now on you call me master, you cook my food, clean my clothes , entertain and amuse me. I am allowed to do anything I want, and in return you can live here and also cook your own food etc etc. My needs come first over any of yours and you will listen to me.

Sakura:Yes .....

Sasuke: what was that ?

Sakura; yes..... (Through gritted teeth) master

Sasuke; good girl! Also if you break any of these rules or do anything I disapprove of I will punish you

Sakura; Hai master!

Sasuke felt great pleasure as sakura uttered the word master.

Sasuke: here's your uniform!

He handed her a small box and pointed to a room she could change in...

5 minutes later

Sakura came in wearing a low cut black tank top giving Sasuke a very clear perfect view of her cleavage , she wore a black lace tight thong that didn't cover any of her ass at all which we all know was what Sasuke wanted and black fishnet stockings that stopped mid thigh, as she walked her hips swayed hypnotically as her ass jumped up and down.

Sasuke had a sudden nosebleed which lasted for 3 minutes but Sakura didn't notice instead she was figuring out 101 ways to kill her master.

After recovering

Sasuke smirked; do you like it?

Sakura was about to open her mouth

Sasuke; just remember what happens if you say the wrong things.

Sakura quickly shut her mouth cursing him in her head.
Sasuke was completely aroused after seeing Sakura in such a way so he decided to have some fun.

He pulled Sakura down onto his lap she sat facing him.He took off the small piece of clothing that covered her chest.

Sakura; what are you doing master!!

Sasuke didn't answer as he began groping and kneading her chest and watched Sakura blush and moan

Sakura; Sasuke stop!!

Sasuke: don't disobey me cherry! You know the consequences and it's master to you! Your job is to entertain me and keep me from getting bored! Or are you disobeying the rules?!

Sakura knew what would happen to her if she denied him but she had no choice.

Sasuke was extremely turned on as he took of her clothes and admired the naked blushing Sakura on his lap.

He began licking and teasing her breasts and nipples as his hands wondered down near her clit and began circling it, Sakura yelped in shock as Sasuke without any warning put in two fingers and began pumping his fingers in and out of her.

Sakura yelled out a loud moan as she felt a sharp pain on her ass

Sasuke; you like it when I spank you dont you!!

Sasuke hit her ass again....

Time skip ( sorry I'm lazy)

After a few hours Sasuke crawled off Sakura who was exhausted.

Sasuke; that was good but be ready for tonight.

He walked off leaving sakura naked in a pool of cum on her chest and stomach

The end
Omg I'm sorry if this sucked I promise I will try harder
I don't own Naruto
I only own this story line tell me what you think plz comment
Bye