Pickup line war

Warning: Slight swearing~

[A/N: hope you enjoy and btw, it's charasuke& here he is referred to as as Sasuke since Charasuke is only a nickname)xx

uchiha sasuke desperately wanted to impress his girlfriend, Sakura, through a variety of pick-up lines. It was his birthday today, and Sakura gave in, allowing him the entire day to woo her with cheesy lines. But what uchiha didn't know was, Sakura would fight back and it would turn into a war.

~Attempt One~

"Sakura-chan~!" Sasuke called, grinning as he approached the pink-haired girl, who was busy reading her book. She frowned slightly when she heard him speak, but decided to ignore him instead. 

"Sakura-chan~!" Sasuke called again, bending down to the girl's eye level, trying to get into her personal space. he pouted when the green-eyed female didn't respond, and thought up of a plan to get her to notice him.

The girl gasped when Sasuke lifted her up into his lap, and wrapped his slender arms around her waist. She turned slightly to glare into his eyes, eyebrows furrowing in annoyance.

"Baka.Stop that. Go away," She said bluntly, tugging at his arms, trying to break his grip.

"Sakura-chan, guess what?" Sasuke suddenly whispered huskily into Sakura's ear, and she had to suppress that shiver that ran down her spine.

"What?" She couldn't help but ask, even when she knew that it was probably a trap.

"I know how to please a woman."

"Then please leave me alone,"Sakura retorted quickly, and when Sasuke was distracted by her comment, freed herself from her grip and fled.

When Sasuke finally recovered, he started to chase after her, yelling, "Sakura-chan! That's not fair!"

Status: Fail

~Attempt Two~

Sasuke caught up with Sakura, who was resting underneath the shade of an oak tree, still reading her book. He smiled, and waved, catching her attention. She scowled, and got up to flee again.

But before she could, Sasuke shouted, "I think I can make you very happy!

She snorted and replied, "Why? Are you leaving?"

Before Sasuke could respond, the school bell rang, and Sakura scurried off to her next class.