Bath habits

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement, I guess I've already won that~ No man is worth the aggravation...it's ancient history, been there, done tha–"

"Disney songs? Really?"

Sakura gave a small yelp when she heard someone outside her shower, which was followed up by a mischievous chuckle. Of course, she knew that voice. Sasuke.

"Sasuke, why the hell are you in my bathroom? I'm showering," sakura deadpanned, not bothering to peek out from behind the curtain. 

She heard her boyfriend move to sit down on the edge of the sink, and she could practically feel him staring at her through the curtain.

"Just wanted to surprise you, sakura~" he cooed, making her finally look out from behind the curtain and up at the uchiha.

Yeah, up. Her head came out from the bottom corner of the curtain, earning a delightfully confused look from Sasuke.

"Uhh...Sakura? What are you doing down there...?" he inquired, looking down at his girlfriend. She shrugged.

"Sitting. It's a habit of mine, I sit down when in the shower."

"...that's ridiculously weird and you know it."

"Damn right I know it, now lemme get back to what I was doing." With that, she closed the curtain once more and went to grab her shampoo. However, she heard the sound of fabric against fabric, followed by a voice.

"Scoot forward," she heard Sasuke practically demand. A little confused, she did so, then heard the thump, thump of two feet hitting the wet  flooring. 

Two legs came out from being her on either side, and sakura couldn't help but smile as she leaned back into her now wet, naked boyfriend's arms, which wrapped around her waist.

"Well isn't this cute?" Sakura laughed, as did Sasuke as he kissed the top of her head.

"I don't know why you do it like this, but I think we can make couple showers work out like this anyway," he muttered into her hair, then he grabbed the shampoo and squirted some into her hair, massaging it into her scalp. sakura leaned into his touch, and smiled softly.

"I think this is a shower habit I could get used to..." she said quietly, earning a sweet, gentle kiss on the lips from sasuke.

"You better get used to it, sakura. This isn't the last time we're showering together...even with your weird habits."

"I think I can live with that~