Their firsts

Their First Date

The smell of lavender flowers, tulips, and roses and flowers you didn't know the names of filled the air. The trees danced with each other in the wind and the sun shined down upon the Earth like never before. To say it was a beautiful day would be an understatement. It was simply breathtaking and magical.

You walked through the large and almost empty park with sasuke who was holding your hand and holding a picnic basket with the other. You settled down on a spot by a tree that provided shade from the sun. You lied out the blanket, plopping down on it and looking past the tree leaves into the bright blue sky as Sasuke sat down next to you.

"This day is amazing," he grinned, planting a small kiss on your lips.

It made your cheeks burn with infatuation and your heart skip beats. It was your first date with sasuke so you were a little nervous however you were still comfortable around him.

"I know," you smiled. "We picked the best day ever to come to the park."

He nodded and took out the sandwiches you both had had. You both dug into your sandwiches and when you finished, you took out both of your sunglasses so that you could lie down outside of the tree's shade and not have to worry about getting the sun in your eyes.

At first the ground hurt your back but you relaxed your muscles and eventually the pain went away. You looked up at the blue tinted sky because of your shades, and started to point out what each cloud looked like.

"That looks like a ballerina," you said.

"Looks like a guitar to me."

You cocked your head to the side to try and see it from a different angle. "Well now it just looks like a tree to me."

"How about that one over there?" sasuke pointed. "What does it look like to you?"

You squinted your eyes to try and figure out which cloud he was pointing at. After asking him which one was it for the almost thousandth time, you finally figured out which one. Your smile widened when your brain came up with what that cloud looked like to you.

"Easy," you said. "The Eiffel Tower."

Their First Trip

"You know it's amazing," you grinned. "I'm standing here right now and seeing it with own two eyes and I still can't believe that I'm actually here,"

"Well it is Paris, love," sasuke said. "I'm still in disbelief too. But if this were a dream, I wish that it would never end."

"I agree," you smiled, snuggling into him.

He put his arm around your shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze as you both looked over the city of Paris while standing on the Eiffel Tower.