Toys

Sitting very comfortably on the soft, plush couch, you sighed and took another sip of the warm coffee in your hands. A sharp kick against your stomach cause you to set your cup down on the table beside you and cradle your growing bundle.

 You looked down and gently began to rub little circles across your skin, calming the restless child inside. You beamed from ear to ear as you felt another kick, less harsh than the first one, hit your fingers. Getting lost in the moment, you were startled when you heard the voice of Ma nda.

"Miss sssakura, Master sasuke would like you to meet him downstairs," the snake stated.

"Only If I can get up, manda," You muttered as you used the back of your seat to try lifting yourself on your feet.

"Of course, Miss sakura."

After a couple tries, you mustered all the strength you had and heaved forward. You stumbled for a few seconds but managed to stay standing.

 Giving a small chuckle at your triumph, you waltzed over to the elevator and got in, deceasing down to meet your loving husband at the private training grounds.

~Elevator Music Timeskip~

Sparks flew in every direction as sasuke was training and using chidori. His eyes shinned brightly and he was in total concentration until he heard the  doors open and close.

"sakura, you finally managed to get off the couch," you grinned as he turned to face you, opening his arms for a light embrace.

"That's real funny, sasuke," you retorted but took the hug, "You could have got up and helped me, you know."

"But I did about seven months ago, when it was just you and me on our honeymoon-" His hands were trailing elsewhere when you cut him off before he could say more.

"Not that kind of help!" Your checks flushed red as you tried to change the subject, keeping his hands in your to prevent them from wandering, "So what'd you call me down for?"

"Oh, I wanted to show you this." He eyes lit up as he quickly ran around the corner and returned to you, handing you a small metallic lump, "Made it myself."

You looked at it and found that it was a toy; a cute, little wind up toy to be exact. You marveled at the detail, tracing the grooves and edges that could only be achieved by making them by hand.

"It's adorable," you said as you volleyed it between your hands.

"It's a  toy for the kid." He placed a hand on your swollen abdomen, receiving a punch from the other side of it.

 He laughed at this and brought his attention back to you, his soft brown eyes meeting your deep green ones. The smile disappeared from his face as he saw a concerned look on your face.

"Are you sure it's safe, I mean what if it rips? and then it, but then again what if it breaks and our kid-