Spin the bottle (4)

this version has a slightly tsundere  violent Sasuke

"I swear you will all burn!" Sasuke screamed, a string of explicit language followed that little statement. 

Naruto and itachi dragged a screaming sasuke to his place in the circle he kicked and howled, screamed and cursed as if the devil was chasing him. 

They had to hold him, awkwardly taking their own places, but keeping a firm grip on him.

The akatsuki had some wicked parties but this one was just getting started, you were already drunk, not too much so but enough.

Sasuke was so cute when he was foaming-at-the-mouth mad. 

The girl next to sasuke had the spin the bottle for him as he kept trying to kill anyone in close proximity. 

"I'm not playing," he screamed kicking naruto, his captors jerked him to the ground and pinned him. The bottle spun for a while not in any way affected by sasuke's protests. It slowed and stopped pointing at you. 

Naruto and itachi jerked Sasuke to his feet, he looked at the bottle, then at you, his eyes seemed to soften slightly but he continued to struggle. 

They dragged him forward and dumped him at your feet. He was on his knees in a flash looking up at you. 

He tried to scramble away, but itachi and naruto captured him again and held him in place. You folded your arms 

"I'm offended" you drawled, "you don't want to kiss me?" he struggled a little more then looked up at you. 

"No," he paused "at least not while you're intoxicated" he added in a low voice. 

"Aww!" you said "and I'm offended again" you gave him a disapproving look. "I tell you what" you knelt down so you would be face to face. 

You ask me out when the hangover's gone-" you grabbed his face and "mmmmmm POP!" planted a messy kiss on his lips "-and I'll see what I can do." 

He looked utterly shocked and nodded dumbly. 

"Ok" you stood up and his captors released him. he just sat there for a second as if considering something, then popped up glared around the circle, kissed you lightly, and fled out of the room.