Marry me, dammit!

AU- SASUKE

"Sakura, will you marry me?" Your  boyfriend was on his knees before you in your local park. You had been dating for nearly three years. You sighed. 

Dammit, Sasuke! How many times do I have tell you this? This had been the third time he asked you, of course he would ask in public.

 His  eyes were full of hope and a small crowd of nosey people began to form. You knelt to his level and kissed him before leaning into his ear.

"Sasuke, the answer is 'no'! Why do you keep asking?"

You whispered in his ear.

 When you pulled away, you thought that the  uchiha would burst . You pulled him up to his feet and gave him a quick hug before pulling him away from the crowd. 

You dragged the upset uchiha behind the furthest tree. Once you were a safe distance away from people, you gave him a nod to let him know it was okay to cry.

 He immediately burst into tears, long streams of water flowing out his eyes. You rolled your green eyes at your boyfriend.

"Sakura!!! Why won't you marry me!? Don't you love me?" He said through sobs. You patted his head and gave him a warm hug, letting him bawl into your chest. 

"Sasuke, of course I love you, I just don't want to marry you!" 

"But, sakura, I love you so much!" He wrapped his arms tighter around you. 

"Just drop it, okay, sasuke?" 

"But--"

"SASUKE UCHIHA! Drop the subject!" He jumped in your arms before repositioning himself so he was crying in your chest. 

"Voo yoo zill muv vee?"

"I can't understand you, sasuke." You stroked his hair, . He lifted his head so that his tear streaked face met yours. 

"Do you still love me?" You smiled at the depressed Italian. 

"sasuke, why would I suddenly not love you? I've never felt like this with anyone else." He smiled at your words before frowning. You cocked your head at his facial change. 

"Then why the hell won't you-a marry me, dammit! Sakuraaaa, I love you and you say you love me, so why not?!" He pulled himself out of your embrace and crossed his arms to resemble his older brother. His face was red with anger. You were shocked at Sasuke s drastic mood change. 

"sasuke, you sound, look, and behave like itachi." He shrugged before mumbling in incoherent words. He suddenly gripped both of your arms with a vice grip. How did your  boyfriend get so...strong?

"sakura? Why won't you marry me, give me a reason." You stared into his  eyes that were filled with determination. 

Why were you so against marrying him? 

You racked your brain before coming to the conclusion of simply not wanting to become a housewife who stayed home with the kids. You looked down at the two pairs of feet, before looking back up at the dark haired man

"I don't want to become a housewife and only a housewife, I like working and being independent--" He cut you off with a fierce kiss. 

"Sakura, I love and would never force you to do something you hated, you know that right?" He said, magically transforming into his normal self. You nodded before falling into his chest. 

He reciprocated your earlier actions and stroked once your pink hair. "Marry me, sakura." You shook your head vigorously.

"Sasuke, no!! I don't--" 

"Marry me, dammit." He switched back to itachi. You smiled before laying your head on his chest again. 

"All right, I guess so." 

He smiled, returning to his normal self. He grabbed your left hand and placed the diamond on the appropriate finger. He kissed your cheek sweetly before embracing you tightly. 

"I love you, sakura. So much. Thank you." 

"I love you, too, sasuke. You're welcome." 

A chorus of "awws" were heard and you and sasuke both immediately snapped up. You looked around to see you were, again, surrounded by a crowd of nosey people. 

"Don't you assholes have something to do besides people-watch?

Okay he's spent way too much time with itachi