The wealthy don't get jealous

Short little jealous drabble

You plopped down onto your bed and stared at the ceiling, rather than at the angry man in front of your feet, which were dangling off the side of the bed.

Feeling his glare set on you, you sighed,

"What, Sasuke?"

"What was that, sakura!?" He shouted at you. You sighed again, knowing he wasn't talking about what you had just said.

"I was just hanging out with an old friend-" You paused for a moment, an idea dawning on you. You sat up, a sly grin slowly moving across your lips, "Why, are you jealous?" 

His scowl twitched in anger, "Of course not. The wealthy don't get jealous." 

You smiled, humming a tune in your head whilst speaking in a melodious tone, "Someone's jealous~" 

"I am not!" You looked at him, your head swaying from side to side to the invisible tune. His face had gone red.

Whether it be with anger or embarrassment, you knew you had hit a sore spot.

And you loved it.

"You are, though." You snickered softly. This was becoming much more fun for you.

"No! When I see you making out with another man-

"We were not making out, we were talking." You cut him off, angrily. 

"Why were your lips so close?" He demanded.

"Because we were talking about stuff in a library, where we're supposed to be quiet!" You retorted, glad you were no longer in said library, and could be as loud as you wanted.

"Whatever, I know you had a thing for him," sasuke turned around, his shoulders slumped, his head lowered. "If you want to leave me for him, the door is right there."

You gazed at him, flabbergasted. You shook your head and rose to your feet, silently walking over to him, and then past, towards the door.

You heard him sigh sadly, and a grin crept upon your features as you walked to the door. 

You grabbed the handle, and locked it, before turning around.

As quickly as you could, you tackled him, forcing him to land on the bed with you on top.

"I am not leaving you anytime soon." You smiled even wider, if possible, and leaned down, forcing your lips to meet his.

Soon, your tongue crept into his mouth, his beard scratching at your chin, sending shivers up your body.

After battling with his tongue for several minutes, you pulled away,

"That is making out, sasuke. Talking is talking."

He looked at you, stunned, for several more moments, before grabbing you by the shoulders and forcing your lips to his once more.

Not that you minded, of course