Training. lemmmmooon

Sakura haruno ran as fast as she could through the trees. She had no time to think all she could do was run. And hope he didn't catch her.

Sakura had earlier made a bet with Sasuke that whoever won their sparring match would make the loser do whatever they wanted for one week.

Unfortuantly Sasuke had won on was ready to take his 'prize'. They both knew what Sasuke was planning because ever since Sasuke came home he had created numerous strategies to fuck Sakura.

And the guy had only came back for 6 months so far. And we hadn't even talked yet!!

Sakura POV
Shit! I can't let him find me if I do I'm screwed! Literally! Crap! It's not like I hate him or anything it's just that I'm a virgin and Sasuke? He's a stubborn prick who wants to fuck the shit out of me. It's not like I hate him....

Okay I still love him but how would you react if Sasuke uchiha was trying to get you in his pants well don't answer that... I guess I'm not ready for this i tried to tell Sasuke but he wouldn't take NO for an answer that goddam duckbutt maybe I should beat him at his own game!

Maybe I should tease him like Naruto suggested meeh worth a shot

"Sa-su-ke kuuuuun" I yelled out as I jumped down from a tree.

Instantly I swore an amused, aroused expression grace sasukes face. Hmmmm okay maybe I should continue...?

" Finally given in eeh Sa-ku-ra hmm?" He smirked smugly as he came a few steps closer unfortunately for me I didn't realize this.

" Hmm not yet duckbutt" I whispered in his earlobe.

I looked at him carefully, his eyes were full of lust he licked his lips and I could see that ' he' had woken up.
I saw 'him' poke through sasukes trousers as I blushed 20 shades of red.

Quickly I kneed him where the sun don't shine and ran away.

I looked back at his face as I realized Sasuke had his sharingan on ' ooohh shiiits about to go down' I thought as I ran for my life.

I looked back once more after 9 minutes of running and didn't see sasuke. I lost him? I thought but banged into a very tall object I fell back onto the ground.

I looked up hoping that I was wrong not wanting to be met with crimson eyes and black tomoes, I lifted my head and then.... I blacked out
Well shit did go down I guess.

I woke up on a massive king sized bed , my hands were tied up with chakra rope and I was in a quite provactive and sensual pose as I tried to wriggle out of it but to no avail , my legs were spread out widely as my chest had rope across it which circled my chest and groped it when I moved too much.  I was in my underwear wait a minute......

This isn't my goddam underwear!if you could even call it that if I wasn't careful I'd walk right out of them!

Wait a minute! This means Sasuke...

Uchiha!

I'll kill him

I was currently wearing Lacy black bra Which was way too small for me and didn't conceal any of my chest and I was wearing a see through black thong which revealed my entire ass my clothing felt as if they were ready to burst off of my body if I moved too much.

Damm you uchiha!when I get out of here just you wait!

"Woken up ready slave?!" Sasuke yelled as he suddenly entered the room I could see his abs through his white tank top, his chiselled muscle and that holy Greek god HE HAS AN 8 PACK OMG OMG!

Damnit inner Sakura! Now's not the time!

Sorry

"Sasuke wtf are you doing!? Let me out now!" I yelled at him angry and pissed off I was ready to wipe the smirk off his face.

" Tsk tsk. Sakura I've been here for almost a year now! A year Sakura! So You know what I have to go through everyday all of those cold showers and it is the any better that all those men look at you in that disgusting way ,not happening! Not under my watch" Sasuke lectured

" Like you can talk about a guy thinking of me in a dirty way! I should kick your ass now let me out NOW! I screeched

" Sakura, remember out deal I get you for a month, 24 hours 7 days a week. It's going to get a lot worse, baby!" Sasuke smirked as he came closer and sat on the edge of the bed.

Normal POV

Sakura was speechless because Sasuke was right she didn't have a choice not that she would've anyway but she couldn't do anything and that annoyed her but one part of her secretly wanted this.... Badly

" Given in? Get ready to be fucked, you'll have to get used to it don't you agree hmm slave?" Sasuke said as he rubbed her lower stomach and removed sakuras rope but had pinned her down.

Sasuke removed sakuras under wear and took her in his lust filled eyes scanned every part of her as his make part of him told him to take her here and now.

Sasuke began kissing sakuras lips as he groped her chest not leaving out her nipples. Sakuras moaned into the kiss as Sasuke entered her mouth and inspected every inch of it.

Sakura couldn't take it any more as she and Sasuke engaged in a battle for dominance and of course Sasuke won.

Sasuke twisted Sakura around with her back facing his front and without warning pumped 2 fingers into a her tight pussy.

Sakura yelped out but that just got Sasuke excited as Sakura felt his very big and rock hard erection poke her ass roughly. Sasuke added another finger into Sakura in an attempt to loosen up her tight pussy so he could slide into her easier

" Sas.....k...e....kun!" Sakura yelled out in long breaths because she couldn't take the heat and all of the pleasure. And they fucked - sorry im lazy af but I promise you that you will get a very graphic lemon soon.

Hope you enjoy please leave a comment sorry if I sucked I'ma beginner please follow me because I make sasusaku lemons every few weeks or days.

I don't own naruto