So your the emperor!

This took ages so I hope you guys like it

Word ccount is officially:4203

The sound of opening and closing the door could easily be heard by all the people in the room. But it went unnoticed by a certain young male who was too busy admiring the cherry blossom. 

It was the beginning of spring, the time when the blossom was in it most glorious pink. He was sitting by the wooden stair leading down to the garden as the morning sunlight shone brightly , making his black raven hair shimmered . 

He was wearing a green kimono made of the finest silk, in the hand of the most talented tailor in the country. In his lap laid a little dog, Pochi as the male called it. The one who just entered the room cough to let the raven hair know his present. The young man signaled for everyone to go , leaving him and said person.

" Your majesty, Everything is ready"

" Good, I'll be joining you soon" said the emperor.

"Your majesty, I don't want to sound disrespectful . But please think again before you decided to go. It's too risky for you to go out during this time of chaos. "

Still not looking at said man. The emperor answered.
"As a ruler of the kingdom. It is my responsibilities to make sure that my people are happy and safe. I also wanted to see if I'm a good emperor like my father always wanted. You may go."

Said counselor bowed and headed out of the room. The young emperor name was Sasuke uchiha_ Japan most knowledgeable leader that everyone had ever witnessed . His father was Emperor fugaku uchiha, used to rule a small district in Kyushuu before Japan went into chaos . 

 Many strong clan stood up to fight in order to take control over the country for the emperor had passed away with no successor. With the support of many people not only in his district but others as well , Fugaku then joined the battle. He swiftly won the war with his skill and knowledge .

 Japan was once again together as one under his rule. Not long ago he moved on and Sasuke was then became the next ruler, as of though not every clan agreed. They began to waged war . Yet like his father , he was again went into the war to reunite Japan.

After a long time shutting himself in the castle, Sasuke finally decided to take a trip and visited his people . He fully known that his citizen had to suffer the most from this meaningless war. Yet not many emperor had ever made such bold decision. They usually let their counselor do it.

 Then again, Sasuke is ....unique.

~

"sakura. Go get me some tea from Ari shop please. we ran out of it." 

"Sure thing mom" said girl turn around, give her mom a bright smile before running out of the shop. Not forgetting to give her customers their orders.