Sasusaku confessions

-my friend helped me with a lot of these

Word count:7021

This includes different \various situations and backfired so put a kinda of an AU

 50 Shades style.

"I went over to this guy's house to watch a movie, and before we could even pick a movie he pushed me against a wall. We started making out and tearing each other's clothes off. He pinned my arms above my head, 50 Shades style, and I got hickies all down my chest. He was super hard and moaning so I was about to blow him when his parents called for him...they had been home the entire time...and before he goes to ask his parents what's up he whispers in my ear, 'Next time, you're mine.' It was SO hot."

I kept moaning softly, which made him fuck me harder.

"BFF broke up w GF & I went to see him after talking I went to the toilet I had a white t-shirt no bra on I washed my face & got water on my nipples they were so visible. I asked for a t-shirt & when he came to give it, saw me like that & grabbed me & kissed me I couldn't resist he fingered me sucked my nipples & fucked me hard. I tried to go home but he grabbed me & fucked me against the wall & sucked my nipples I kept moaning softly which made him fuck me harder."

He held me down & whispered in my ear how bad he wanted to fuck me.

"Usually my bf isn't very rough but he knows that I like it. So tonight he started teasing me, making me wet. He held me down & whispered in my ear how bad he wanted to fuck me. We snuck up into his room, & the second I got there, he pushed me up against the wall. I moaned 'oh God' right as he did it. He pulled my panties down, putting his dick on my pussy. Then he grabbed my waist and bent me over and fucked me sooo good, he even made me call him daddy...GOD I love him."

Every time I moaned he would fuck me harder.

"So me & my now bf were hanging out. Earlier that day I bought a sexy li'l lingerie dress and matching thing bc he loves lingerie. When we were alone, I took off my clothes and showed him. He bit his lip and groaned, then he just tackled me and we started making out and grinding against each other, and we ended up fucking, it was so rough ugh it was amazing I loved hearing him moan right in my ear and he kept whispering 'fuck I love you' and every time I moaned he would fuck me harder...."

I started kissing his neck and moving my hips.

"Once I went over to one of my guy friends' house. we kissed every now and then but never went farther than that. But one day he wouldn't take his eyes off a stupid video game so I sat on his lap facing him. He smirked but didn't look away. So I started kissing his neck and moving my hips. After a good 5 minutes of that he has enough of it and pushes me back on the bed and fingers the mess out of me while both his parents were home."

Before I even touched her she was dripping from how wet she was.

"I blindfolded my girl as we were both extremely horny and are into kinky shit. While she was blindfolded I laid her down, I took all her clothes off, teased her running my hands up and down and then lightly letting my lips touch her body while moving all over. She was so wet that before I even touched her she was dripping from how wet she was. I have never experienced that before and it was the hottest fucking thing ever, I want it to happen again."

He flipped my skirt over my ass, pulled my panties aside and fucked me like an animal.

"I was on a date at the zoo and it started to rain so we ducked under the cover of this gazebo. No one was there so we started making out and he was slowly rubbing my clit under my skirt. Then the rain stopped so we started to walk around. Everyone had pretty much left because of the rain and none of the animals were out so he slammed me against the glass of the gorilla exhibit, flipped my skirt over my ass, pulled my panties aside and fucked me like an animal (; I still masturbate about it."