Puppies!!

It was just another average day at the uchiha compound and naruto was not eavesdropping, he merely decided to take a break from walking in front of your door and just had to rest his head on your door

"Are you hungry my little sasuke poo?" You voice was only slightly muffled by the door and narutos eyes widened at sasukes tolerance of the horrible pet name. 

If only he could hear sasuke's responses, but the darn man talked just way to low.

"You are just too adorable, you know that right?"

Narutos eyes rolled at the mushiness, he had come for blackmail material.

"You are so soft too, it's awesome."

naruto scoffed at your blatant lie, uchiha Sasuke wasn't soft. He would have to show you the real definition of soft later.

"I know you don't like being tied to the bed, my poor baby."

Narutos jaw quickly dropped, he kind of wished he hadn't heard that. On the Bright side though it gave him blackmail material, so he stayed with his ear pressed against the door.

"I know you'd rather be free and wild but you were just so cute I had to have you." You cooed while naruto swallowed some bile in his mouth; that was a mental image he could've done without.

 He slipped away as fast as he could without drawing attention to himself in desperate need of sake and ramen.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in your room oblivious to the now semi-scarred uzumaki, you sat on you bed with a tethered hawk on your leg. You fingers grazed over its soft feathers as it picked meat pellets from your other hand.

"I think human sasuke may get mad about me naming you sasuke, but you'll protect me won't you? You smiled down at your new pet before placing a kiss on the top of his head.