Spin the bottle (1)

I'm going to be doing a few different spin the bottle scenarios for the next few chapters.

"Your turn Sasuke" naruto said brightly, sasuke grumbled.  

"I don't know why I play your stupid games" he knelt down and spun the plastic soda bottle. 

You crossed your fingers hoping, praying...

 thank you! It stopped pointing at you! 

Sasuke then did something rather concerning he turned gray, then green, then blue, white, pink, and then red! He seemed to flicker purple for a second too. 

"That's why you play our stupid games," kiba said saucily pointing at you. 

It was perfect time to blush so you did. 

Sasuke seemed torn then folded his arms. 

"I refuse!" 

you were hurt.

"Why not?" you asked indignantly, he tried to look you in the eye but failed.

Instead, he answered the bookcase 

"I will not defile Sakura like that!"

you blushed darker.

"Always the gentleman, isn't he?" Naruto muttered bitterly and sarcastically.

"Oh come now, naruto" itachi drawled, "You know My foolish little brother isn't going to do it! It's time for plan B"

"Plan B?" you asked. 

Suddenly itachi grabbed your arms, from behind. 

"Hey!" you cried kicking, they apparently had sasuke too because he was cursing.  

Next thing you knew itachi had thrown you into a relatively large wardrobe then shoved Sasuke in without much tact. 

The doors slammed shut and locked. 

"naruto! You son of kushina! Let us out!" Sasuke shouted pounding on the door you weren't sure if that was an insult or not. 

"Not until you get busy" you blushed crimson as all your friends all laughed. 

Sasuke gave up his tirade and just stood there his arms folded, muttering under his breath. The small gap in the top corner of the wardrobe illuminated his face.