LEMON

Badass sakura 

Word count :2293

Alternate universe +lemon

THIS WAS REQUESTED BY 

@Sakurabloom381

"Hey, sakura! Where you off to?" Naruto called, seeing you make your way to the inn's exit.

"Out! For a walk, which will probably end up in a drink! Why?" you call back, grumbling at being interrupted from your thoughts.

"N-No reason!" Naruto stammered, not wanting to piss you off. You were one of konohas most powerful shinobi, but as you didn't see the point in the watching the chunin exams you usually took jobs to avoid being around for them.

But this year all the good jobs that would take you away for long enough were gone, making you actually go and follow your team to come for once to watch the tournament up close. 

You walked around the Village aimlessly, quietly eavesdropping every conversation you passed by out of boredom, you heard one couple whining about that one friend that couldn't stand them getting all lovey-dovey around them, another pair of friends that were gushing over a pet dog.

 the owner of which was starting to grow impatient, and many other random and mundane conversations between people that you could hear every day. You were so out of sync with where you were going that you ended up bumping into someone.

"Huh?" the man you just ran into grunted as you stumbled back lightly, not falling over but not staying still either. 

"Watch it you oaf." You growl as you look up, only to realise you bumped into Sasuke uchiha. 

"You're the one that bumped into me little lady." sasuke huffed in reply, not impressed with your growl.

"Tch, whatever." You grumble, looking over to see he was just about to turn into a bar when you bumped into him. 

"Ugh, I need a drink." You grumble, pushing past him and into the bar, making your way over to the bartender, who didn't seem all that busy, the bar being unusually quiet given that the chunin exams were in full swing. exams

The bartender soon got around to you and you ordered your drink, but as you were about to pay you saw a hand put some Money on the table.

"A whiskey, large." sasuke said, pushing the money over to the bartender. "So what's your name?" 

"Why do you want to know?" You ask, tipping your glass of sake up in thanks before taking a sip of it.

"Just wondering whose sake I just bought." sasuke replied, nodding in thanks at the bartender once he got his drink, taking a large swig of it.

"sakura", You said after a moment's thought.