Fluffy??

I just thought I'd Sasuke wearing glasses for this

"C'mon Sasuke," You pouted and held out your hand for the object he was currently holding above his head and taunting you with. "I kinda need that!"

He let out a deep laugh and shook his head. "Not a chance!"

"Fine then!" You reached up and snatched the glasses off the bridge of his nose. "Let's see how you like it!"

"That won't work." With the slight advantage of his height, he got them back with ease.

It was on. 

You unleashed a playful growl and pounced on him, pinning him to the sofa. Still, he kept it out of your reach. So it was time for the 'tickle torture', huh?

 Your fingers found their way to Sasukes sides, and it began. He squirmed and bucked under you, but still refused to relinquish what was in his hand.

Desperate times called for desperate measures...

 From this  boy's dark hair sprang a few spiky locks that refused to be tamed. You knew exactly what touching that would do to him. 

Perfect.

 You leaned down and just barely tugged on it with your teeth.

"H-hey!" The reaction was almost immediate. Sasuke cheeks flushed slightly pink as he brought his arms down over his head. A small, flustered gasp escaped from his lips.

"Victory!" You plucked your glasses from his fingers and collapsed in a fit of giggles on Sasukes chest.

He grumbled a bit, but soon recovered and was laughing, too. After a while, the laughter faded away and you two were simply lying there lazily, enjoying the moment too much to be bothered to get up. 

You sighed in contentment and shifted so that your nose was nuzzling his neck. He brought his arms around your waist in response. It stayed that way for quite a while.

"...So sakura." His words interrupted the blissful silence. "Can I ask you a serious question?",

You blinked in confusion, but still answered. "Sure?"

"Promise you won't laugh at me or anything? It's sorta embarrassing..." This wasn't his usual tone of speech. Ws something wrong?

"Come on, you saw me almost call an ambulance when I got my first period; I doubt anything could be much more embarrassing than that." You chuckled fondly at that memory.

"Yeah, I guess." He rolled his eyes and grinned a little. "Uh... do you... have any tips on asking a girl out?

"Is that it?" You snorted through your nose. "My lil' Sasu has a crush on some lucky girl?"

"You said no laughing!" He huffed and poked your side in retaliation. "Hmph. I'm older than you!"

"Ack! Fiiine." You racked your brain for any piece of dating advice you had to offer, which was almost none. "Let's see... Try to find out if you actually like her or if it's just a crush?"

"And how do I do that?"

"Uhh... If you really like her, you'll.. want to be around her all the time and think she's pretty? Maybe." You really had no clue. Why was he asking you? You had 0 experience in this field.

"Yeah, I really like her. What do I do after that?"

"I dunno, ask her for a kiss?" That was entirely a shot in the dark. "On the lips, I mean. I really have no clue so why don't you ask someone who has actually dated before?"

You felt him shrug under you. "I've asked jiraiya, and he told me to ask you." What? jiraiya, turn down an opportunity to offer romantic advice? Something was not right.

Without warning, Sasuke sat up with you still on top, resulting in something that looked like you were straddling him. You were too busy noticing the level of his blush to change that.

 "Are you okay?" You could feel his heart pounding out of his chest.

He gave a slight nod and cleared his throat. "Sakura, c-can you give me a kiss, then?" You were dumbfounded, to say the least. Oh. OH. "Sorry, I know that was really sudden and all but can you?" He used the pleading puppy eyes and you could feel yourself nodding.

Your words came out barely above a whisper. "Okay." You placed a chaste peck on his cheek and darted back, embarrassed. You knew what he meant, but... first kisses were special.

A small, mischevious smirk started across his face. "On the lips, I mean."

You gave a flustered giggle. Something compelled you to kiss him, but your first kiss was on the line here. But then again... 

You wanted to, so why not?

 Gingerly, you tried to bring your lips to his.your noses bumped a little, but both of you laughed it off. You tried again, grinning, and this time remembering to tilt your head. 

His lips were a little chapped, but that was fine. He tightened his hold on your waist so that your bodies were completely pressed together. Your arms lay lightly folded on his chest.

He sighed into the kiss, and as did you. Both of you were becoming rather lightheaded. "Sakura..." Reluctantly, he pulled away so he could ask you this question. "So... will you be my girlfriend?"

"Heck yeah I will!" You grinned widely and launched into another kiss.

It was hard to kiss when you were both smiling so much