Little do you know

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep

The loud noise of rain hammered against the window, blaring out the thoughts of the small pink  haired woman. She laid on the far side of the bed, distancing herself from the man on the other side of the mattress. 

She was still wide awake, silently sobbing in the storm of the night. It took all of her will to not cry out loud. Part of her wished he was still awake, so he could see how she was hurting, and comfort her. 

The other part of her wanted nothing to do with him, she wanted to get as far away from the deceitful man who left their relationship hanging by a thread. 

Often she wondered why she stayed with him, after all he had done to their relationship, it was enough for any normal person to leave.

Little do you knowI'm still haunted by the memories

Her memories went back to the recent past--when he threw everything they had away--without the care of getting caught. She remembered her heartbreaking every time she saw him with the other woman. 

She could still feel the sting of his adulterous betrayal, a reminder to her that he could go back to his duplicitous actions at any given time. 

"Sakura, please don't leave." He whispered.

"Don't leave me alone," The  man cried, begging on his hands and knees.

"If you only knew how hard it was not to leave you," She whispered, burying her head on the plush pillow, tears staining the stain case.

But she was weak, she couldn't leave him and she hated herself for this.

Little do you know
I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece

Her heart was never going to be fully fixed. With time the wound she received from his actions would leave a permanent scar. The trust built relationship they used to share, would be forever stained by his adultery. 

She could never fully forget what he did, and the pain he caused her was going to remain a sting of her past. It would always be on the back of her mind, haunting her and their relationship forever.

Her friends had comforted her, urging her to get out imediately, but they knew she couldnt, not when they saw how she looked at the uchiha. 

She was a lost cause...