Skinny dipping

Charasuke is back!!

  A peaceful summer night in the woods. Crickets were chirping in the distance, a still breeze flowed through the trees and the lake shone under the moonlight. Behind some bushes a couple hid and debated.

"Come on, sakura. this'll be fun," the uchiha said.

"No, what if someone catches us! I don't want to do this," the girl told him making him chuckle.

"Come on Sakura. When have I ever tricked you?" he chuckled.

"All the time! You make me do things I wouldn't even-" he interrupted her by smashing his lips against hers. He broke off and looked down triumphantly.

"But you always end up liking them," he smirked giving her a wink.

The girl stayed there, flabbergasted. Sakura couldn't retaliate. The ravenette just laughed and took advantage of her state to start stripping.Sakura snapped out of it when he pulled off his pants.

"Charasuke! What the hell are you doing?!" Sakura exclaimed, shocked at her boyfriend.

He took off his boxers proudly and headed towards the lake. Charasuke cannonballed in. Sakura checked if he was okay then saw his  head pop out of the water. He ran his fingers through his hair and shook his hair.

"Sakura come in! The water's fine!" he yelled.

Sakura bit her lip then took in a deep breath and started undressing herself. She ran as fast as possible and dived in quickly. Once in she swam towards Charasuke who was just chilling in the water. He smirked and met his girlfriend halfway.

"So sweetheart, the lake's amazing, right?" he asked his girlfriend with a smirk.

"No! I'm freezing!" she responded shivering.

"You want me to warm you up?" he said and pulled her in. "Better?"

Embarrassed Sakura nodded and buried her head in the crook of his neck. He smiled but was caught off guard when he felt Sakura kissing his neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck to get a better angle. 

Charasuke moaned then slid his hand down to her ass and gave it a rough squeeze. She gasped which gave opportunity for Charasuke to capture her lips. He roughly kissed Sakura and Sakura responded by biting his lip. Charasuke groaned and retaliated with attacking her collarbone that left hickeys everywhere.

"Oh now you're gonna get it," she warned then yanked his hair.

"You shouldn't have done that sweetheart."

He grabbed her breasts and started fondling them, making Sakura to a moaning mess. She wrapped her legs around the uchiha and he grabbed her arse to keep her balance.

At this moment, they stopped their erratic actions and stared fondly at each other. Then Charasuke leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss. They separated and smiled at each other.

 Out of nowhere a bright light flashed on the lovers. Their eyes opened wide at the realization they had been caught.

"You have one minute to get out there," the park ranger warned

Sakura immediately got behind Charasuke, who, on the other hand was cracking up. Sakura smacked and he settled down. He just waved at the park ranger.

"Just give me 10, we'll be done, he said then leaned in to kiss Sakura but she smacked him away. "Okay 5!"

"Out NOW!!!" the ranger fumed.

Charasuke threw Sakura over his shoulder and carried her out like that despite her telling him to put her down. 

When he passed the ranger, Charasuke gave him a murderous glare, leaving the ranger trembling in fear and awe as he saw the naked buff uchiha walk by indignantly