her puishment lemon

Sakura haruno and Sasuke had been going out for ages and then gotten married, on their one year anniversary Sasuke reserved the most expensive restaurant in the whole5 nation's, dressed up, brought fireworks and even made her hand made chocolate to commemorate the occasion but on the night what did he find ...... Sakura in the library reading a book about mitochondria and surgery.

The next day Sakura was worried about Sasuke and very very guilty, Sasuke hadn't said a word to her but when the got home he commanded her to go upstairs and strip.

She did so and waited for Sasuke anticipating what was to come, he had done it before spanking her, once for chewing gum 7 times when he asked her to stop and once because she ignored him for he entire day.

Yeah in the beginning when they just started dating Sasuke was scared she wasn't able to handle his kinky and sexual feelings and stuff but in reality she thrived for it.

Sasuke came upstairs in nothing but his boxers and observed a naked Sakura and licked his lips.

" Get into position I know you know what's going to happen."

Sakura gulped as she turned over on her face with her ass raised high. Sasuke enjoyed the view as he took out a blindfold, chains, and a large plug and a gag that had a special ring on it which allowed Sasuke to slide his dick in her mouth as she was gagged.

He tied Sakura up and blind folded her. He then placed the gag on her and then took out a leather rope and paddle he then binded the naked sakuras body and squeezed her tits with the leather rope, Sakura moaned out, she wouldn't be able to take much more, he then put the plug into sakuras mouth and told her to make it wet enjoying the sight of a heavily binded naked Sakura who was totally powerless since he also strapped on a chakra necklace to her.

" Hmm how many times should I spank you Sakura, I got up at 11 am to get ready and went to bed at 2 in the morning so that makes 14 hours but I'm really pissed with you I went through all that trouble and you were asleep in a cold library. So how bout 50 spankings it's only fair right?!"

Sakura tried protesting in her gag but it was no use for one thing the plug was in there or Sasuke would just force her since she didn't have a choice. Sasuke took the plug out of sakuras mouth and put it in her front and one in her back.

He then got out a leather rough paddle that had been padded and looked horrible but this was sasukes hidden toy and even Sakura had no idea about it.

He caressed sakuras globes and then without a warning Sakura cried our in pain and pleasure as the leather came into contact with her rump.

Sasuke was enjoying himself as he hit her over and over knowing that the plugs would dig deeper after hitting her ass.

After about 15 spanks Sakura struggled against the bondage. Sasuke came to her front as he entered his dick to her mouth and she immediately washed it and wiped it with her tongue as Sasuke groaned in ectasy as she swatted sakuras now deep red rump .

After a few hours Sasuke laid beside the woman that he loved took off all her restrictions and put her on top him fondling her number ass.

Boy he will get hell tomorrow but that's a problem for tomorrow. He thought as he looked down at his wife sleeping peacefully. He smiled a genuine smile and went to sleep