Captain sasuke

The halls of Konoha High were almost empty. This was nothing out of the ordinary as it was now 4 o'clock and the only remaining students were the ones who had gotten detention, the football players training at the football field and sakura haruno.

Sakura haruno.

The president of the student council.

The hottest, cutest and smartest girl in Kyojin High.

Kiba inuzuka's absolute goal.

And Sasuke uchiha's girlfriend.

She was currently sitting at the bleachers, finishing some school work and watching (admiring) her boyfriend training. She just loved how he would try to cheer up his team and make them work harder to accomplish their goals. Ah, yes. Being the Captain of the team really did suit him.

Sasukesaw her watching him, a small smile gracing her lips. He waved at her and she waved back at him, smile growing wider.

He turned around as he tried not choking on air due to hard hands patting his back.

"She looks even hotter admiring us."

"Shut the fuck up kiba, that's my girlfriend you're talking about." SAsuke hissed at the tall boy.

Kiba smirked and added;

"Should be mine."

Sasuke glared at him before walking off. "Don't have time for his stupid crap." He thought.

Sakura watched at the odd interaction from afar. She knew Sasuke didn't especially liked kiba, well they could be great friend if it wasn't for kiba's constant flirting.

She sighed and continued writting on her notebook, trying to ignore kiba's look on her.

------------------

The high pitched sound of the whistle was heard, and coach asuma announced the end of practice. Sakura sighed in contentment and grabbed her things before walking at the front door of the school to wait for her boyfriend.

Meanwhile, the athmosphere in the locker room was not as enjoyable as outside where the birds were chirping and the sun shining.

 No.

There, two boys were fighting and the others were cheering. As childish as this sounds, after a full hour and half of teenagers getting their testosterone to the max, it was almost predictable. And it all started with an "innocent" comment;

"You're wasting her. This girl was made to get fucked, yet you didn't even make a move." Kiba said with a snort.

Sasuke turned around to face kiba's back.