Pick up lines

"Are you sure this will work?" Sasuke murmured, peeking around the corner at Sakura.

"Totally. I know what I'm doin', bro."

Sasuke gave Naruto a skeptical look. 

"If you're so unsure then why don't you give it a shot, oh ye of so little faith?" 

A sigh rolled passed Sasuke lips as he nodded. "Right. Well... wish me luck."

"Dude, you won't need any!" Naruto said, and busted out laughing.and

Sasuke straightened his coat and scarf, fiddled with his hair just out of self-consciousness, and then made to turn the corner. He paused and took a step back, hid eyes snapping to NarutoS questioning face.

"If this doesn't work," Sasuke began, and he slipped a hand into his coat to pull out his katanna, "then I will be making sure you won't ever give anyone advice again, okay?"

Naruto began to sweat as he stumbled backwards, a nervous chuckle the only sound he could manage. With one last close-eyed grin, Sasuke replaced his katanna, took a deep breath, and turned the corner.

Sakura was engrossed in her paperwork. Pink hair fell into her eyes as she bent over the document and scribbled intently with a pen.

Sasuke presence either meant very little to her or she hadn't noticed him at all, for even when he leaned against her desk, finger tapping the wood, she did not look up.

Contemplating his options – and second-guessing NarutoS advice, as any sensible person would – he steeled his nerves and loudly cleared his throat.

It was now or never.

<<<<- ~-~ -~- ~- ~-~ ->>>>

"Did it hurt?"

The pen froze in your grip. You barely peeked through your hair before snapping your back straight, spine erect and uncomfortable, when you found Sasuke leaning against your desk. 

His dark eyes were fixated on you and he had a very, very un-Sasuke-like smile on his face. Which you found rather odd, because honestly, Sasuke Smirked – yes, albeit creepily – but he did not smile. Ever.

Raising a brow, you muttered, "Did what hurt?"

He leaned forward so that his face was just inches from your own and breathed, "When you fell from heaven..."

Silence.

Did he just...?