jealousy

sasuke silently watched in irritation as sakura conversed with the boy in front of her who, apparently, was a close friend from  school. When this "friend from  school" interrupted his date with her, behind his blank facade, held a fierce intent to kill.

Although she had been talking to him for a couple of minutes, and the conversation that she was making with the boy in front of her seemed completely normal, sasuke thought otherwise.

He didn’t intervene and disturb the conversation that you were engrossed in, and he managed to stay calm and tell himself to wait for a few more minutes, or seconds.

But as soon as her friend stepped closer to reach in for a "friendly" hug, sasuke snapped.

He immediately grabbed sakuras wrists before she could even react and took her as far as he can, away from the "friend from  school's" sight. And when sasukr saw that he was out of sight, the uchiha came into a stop and faced sakura, whom was on the verge of fainting due to unneeded exercise.

“w-why’d you do that?!” she managed to say between pants and heavy breathing. Sasuke didn’t say anything but stared back at her with a hint of irritation in his eyes. He then looked away when he moved his hands down to here and kept a firm grasp on it.

He wanted her to know, through his actions, how he felt.

She stood there, quite oblivious with his actions, and as a few moments of thinking passed, she soon realized what was happening. It was funny, because the sudden realization threw her overboard and she couldn’t help but let out a loud laugh at the gestures that the usually emotionless boy was trying convey.

Jealousy was his dilemma.

“sasu~•~ are you jealous?” she inquire teasingly with a playful grin. Her boyfriend instantly tenses to the word that rolled off from her mouth. Embarrassed, he forced himself to turn his head away from you, his cheeks to the tips of his ears tinted with a deep crimson blush.

“I’m not…” he replied with a mumble, still not looking at sakura in the eye. Deep down, he was jealous, much more jealous than each time he saw itachi with shisui.

She smiled lovingly at the boy and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the cheek, making him feel even more flustered but surprisingly satisfied at the same time.

“I love you and only you okay?” she whispered into his ear. He smiled upon the words that sakura had reassured to him, and he wrapped his arms around her in response.

| Extended Ending |

“sakura, don’t talk to anyone who isn’t me, okay?” he said firmly. Sakuras eyes widened at the sudden change in his tone but she giggled at his confession and nodded.

“sasu, I still need to talk to-”

“Don’t smile at anyone who isn’t me.”

“But sasu-”

“Don’t laugh at anyone who isn’t me.”

“ wait-”

“Don’t touch anyone who isn’t me.”

“…”

“…”

“You done?”

“Don’t look at anyone who isn’t-”

She finally stopped him as you pressed your lips on his, sealing the deal

And done