Charsuke!pick up lines

Sakura pov

You lazily walked out of the conference room, stressed that the productivity level was so damn low, like always. You weren't in the mood for anything since no one even listened to your ideas during the meeting. All you're hard work for nothing.  

As you were turning down the hallway, you bumped into a tall figure, and dropped all your loose papers onto the floor.

".........Did I just bump into you? Or did you bump into me?"

You looked up to see the one and only Charasuke grinning down at you. You rolled your eyes, "I'm not in the mood for this, Charasuke." You kneeled down and began collecting your papers, ignoring the hovering French in front of you.

"How do you feel about love at first sight? Or do I need to walk past you again?" He asked, examining the rose in his hand that he seemingly pulled out of nowhere.

 A light blush covered your face, but you hid it by keeping your head down, not responding. Yet he continued.

"Huh, looks like I'm feeling a little 'off' today; would you mind turning me 'on'?" He whispered seductively raising his eyebrows. 

You stopped collecting your papers and glanced up at him, face all red and shaking your head in disbelief at what he was saying, even though you had suppressed a giggle at his joke.

He gave you an elevator look before he brought the rose closer to his face to smell, "Ahh, all those curves, and me with no breaks..." He sighed, averting his eyes away, as if he were talking to himself. You innocently blinked a couple times before looking down at your curves. 

Yeaup, he was talking about that... 

He kneeled down to help you collect the papers, but leaned forward to you instead, "Say, if I told you That you had a great body, would you hold it against me?" he whispered softly into your ear. You melted at his words, glad he was effectively distracting you from your previous frustration. 

He continued to ruffle through the papers scattered on the floor, but he didn't pick them up. It seemed as if he were searching for something.

"Hmm, seems like I've lost my phone number...." He muttered to himself. You looked up with interest to see what he was planning.

"......... Mind if I have yours?" He smirked, peering up from the floor. 

"Nope!" you replied giggling. He frowned in response,

 "Even if there was no gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you," He stated matter-of-factly, before smiling and winking at you.

You looked away and bit your lip to suppress your smile. If only you realized how cute that looked to Charasuke. 

"What's your Real name?" You finally asked curiously. Charasuke didn't answer so you only supposed he didn't hear you. He finished collecting the papers and handed them to you with a smile.t 

an- Charasuke is from an alternate universes where he is flirty so he is nicknamed charasuke, his real name is still Sasuke though

 Getting to his feet, he reached out his hand to you. You gladly took it and dusted yourself off. You walked away smiling, obviously better from your previous mood when Charasuke remarked something that made your heart soar.

"Zhey call me Sasuke, but you can call me 'Tonight'!" He called out to you, waving.

Best non-productive meeting ever.