Air vents

Another au

"sakura and sasukr, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G," naruto sang, follow ing sakura.

"Shut up, Naruto. You're acting like a second grader," she replied trying not to show how much narutos teasing was pissing her off. 

Couldn't he go bother hinata or something? She had been teased by everyone for liking Sasuke uchiha. sakura just didn't understand why everyone was acting so immature.

*Earlier*

Ino

Sakura had just sat down to eat lunch when ino walked in. She saw sakura sitting there and a smirk appeared on her face. Earlier, naruto had told her that sakura was in love with Sasuke. She thought is would be funny to tease sakura about her crush.

"So, sakura. What's up?" Ino asked. Sakura glanced at her quizzically. Ino normally didn't ask people "what's up."

"Um... nothing much," she responded.

"Really? Naruto told everyone you have a crush on-"

"Shut up!"

"If you really want me to, I could try getting him to go on a date with you," ino said with a smirk. It took all of ' sakura's self-control not to smack that smirk off the blonds face.

"Say anything to him and I'll make sure no man ever looks at you twice," she hissed as she stomped out of the room. She passed by sasuke, not saying a word.

"What's wrong with her?" he asked ino. She gave him a smirk, covering up how much sakura's threat had scared her. Sakura rarely ever made a joke like that.

Kakashi

Kakashi was in the gym working out when sakura stomped in obviously mad. She walked over to where a bunch of target dummies were set up and grabbed a handful of kunai. 

She began chucking them at the poor dummies, hitting them where it would be most painful and fatal. Kakashi grimaced as a knife went soaring through the air, hitting a dummy square in the lungs.

"Uh... Sakura?" he said. She turned around and did her best to calm down so she wouldn't hurt kakashi. "You okay?"

"Never been better," she lied throwing another knife.

"Don't lie to me, sakura" kakashi said like he was her father.

"Fine. inos teasing me about liking Sasuke, which I'm sure naruto has already told you about," sakura said.

"Oh yeah. naruto did say something about you liking sasuke," he said remembering what naruto had said that morning. "You two really would make a cute couple. You should just go ask him out."