basketball and crushes

I wanted Sasuke to be the one with a big ol' crush on sakura

Sakura haruno was a strong, beautiful , smart and athletic girl and in being such an individual she was the captain of the basketball team.

Sasuke uchiha was a smart, handsome young man whom had a very large and obvious crush on sakura Haruno which is why he continuously attended sakuras basket ball games and would cheer her on in the bleachers.

Sakura noticed Sasuke on the bleachers during her matches although she refrained from enquiring about it , in case she accidentally embarrassed herself.

One day sakura noticed Sasuke absent from one of her games, this lingered in her mind throughout the entire match causing her to lose.

This happened again

And again

And again.

Until one day sakura caught up with Sasuke after school near a park.
She asked him why he was avoiding her and not attending their matches.

Upon hearing this Sasuke began to cry as he explained that he stopped attending because he thought sakura didn't notice it like him back.

The two then froze as they both realised that Sasuke had inadvertently confessed.......

To be continued

Not

Today

Because today we fight!!(bts)

Sakura then also confessed her feelings about Sasuke which she realised when he stopped going to her games.

And then they dated.

-sorry I'm crappy at endings