You will be mine

ENjoy!!

His  eyes scowled at the partially opened window. A large moving truck was parked on the curb and there was a group of large men scattered, carrying furniture into the house next door. With a frustrated sigh, he turned away from the window and stomped into the kitchen. Grumbling to himself, he pulled out a cold bottle of his favorite drink from the refrigerator.

"Those damned movers, why so they have to be so loud? I was trying to sleep," His attention turned to the wall clock hung up and it read 4:00 pm, "And I'm up early too!"

He continued to throw a small hissy fit over his 'loss' of perfectly good sleeping time. In the midst of his ranting, there was a quick rapping at his large, aged wooden door. He was jolted out of his thoughts and looked down at his outfit.

"Well, I'm decent." But his definition of 'being decent' was wearing a pair of dark boxers and a white wifebeater. 

His friend, if he could really call him that, Naruto would have beat the utter crap out of him if he had seen the clothing he was wearing to open the door. But he wouldn't come even close to what his older brother itachi would do to him.

He would skin him alive and mount his head on the wall in his trophy room. At least it wasn't his casual, his casual would scare a group of nuns away because they would become impure if they were to take a glimpse.

"Coming!" There was a ringing from his doorbell sounded off. He began to curse  when he bursted open his door, but quickly cut himself short. A smaller woman was at his door, staring bug-eyed at him and his eyebrows furrowed at her. 

She wasn't that bad looking to him, a bit too dressed for the weather outside with her cardigan and a pair of old jeans, but a bit more on the plain side. Her eyes were large and bright with life and some of her hair hung loose in front of her round face. 

Her face was a bright red and she turned her gaze away from his person. He looked down confused and a pale eyebrow quirked up in interest as his eyes rose up to her again.

"You like what you see?" He said in a seductive tone, gesturing to his built physique.

Her face turned an even deeper shade of crimson and held up her arms shakily, they held a basket filled to the brim with goodies, from cookies to a bottle of a fine Italian wine.

"What is this for?" His voice curious

"I-I'm your new neighbor, Sakura haruno And I thought that it would have been a nice gesture." She continued to ramble until he cut her off with a finger to her lips.

"You didn't need to do this ."