Spin the bottle (2)

Version 2 is with a shy sasuke 

"Spin the bottle?!?" You exclaim in surprise.

"Of course" Naruto says taking a place in the circle. "It is a party you know" 

"Come on sakura" kiba, says gesturing to the open spot between him and Sasuke. 

Hell, you had no boyfriend and a crush on sasuke, luck had better be a lady tonight.

 Last time you had seen the uchiha was when itachi had forced him to watch all the Star Wars movies. The poor guy was probably scarred for life. 

You cautiously took your place, praying you wouldn't get kiba or hidan. 

"Ok, the rules are girl and boy you kiss, two boys you punch, two girls you hug, got it?" a general murmur of assent.

itachi was first he spun it and it pointed at deidara "shit" he muttered as itachi walked up. 

"I think we can all agree you had this coming," itachi said unsympathetically. He gave him a harder punch than needed. 

deidara fell back unto the couch holding a bleeding nose. A cheer went up from the circle. 

"Aww, come on I'm not that much of an asshole," Deidara said looking crestfallen. "Yes you are." sasori said matter-of-factly.

Sasuke blushed lightly and shied away from the bottle. 

"Come on" Naruto said encouragingly "who knows, maybe it will land on your crush-" Sasuke shook his head frantically as if he couldn't speak.

naruto clapped his hand over his mouth "sorry" he muttered, you could have swore he glanced at you. Encouragement rose up from the circle and quite a few glances at you for some reason.

He finally caved, kneeling down, and spinning it. He stayed kneeling, watching it like a hawk unconsciously moving his hand back and forth over his knee.

"What you think you are some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that?" you joked imitating Watto from the phantom menace. 

He looked up at you, smiled slightly, and waved his hand over the bottle as a joke. As if on cue, it stopped, pointing squarely at you. You blushed he glanced down at it and blushed too.

Sasuke slowly stood up

 "oh look" naruto cried "I was right it did land on you crush-"

"N-no!" Sasuke cried. 

Too late. 

Your face caught fire and you looked down at your feet, did he really have a crush on you too? 

"Oops" naruto said, "sorry"

 sasuke face-palmed

"My life is over" he moaned, you patted his shoulder awkwardly. 

"I hate to interrupt" Itachi said in a voice that suggested he couldn't wait to interrupt "but isn't it time to, a-hem, 'kiss the girl?'" 

Sasuke looked up at him in something similar to shock (well no it looked more like WTF?) your jaw dropped and you stared at him as if you weren't playing spin the bottle and it wasn't obviously, what was supposed to happen. 

"But-" sasuke began 

"you said you liked her, now kiss her you son of a bitch!" 

"But-"

"Oh for heaven's sake!" naruto said rolling his eyes "sakura yank the top of his hair right there" he commanded,

 "You little arse-!" Sasuke began, you quickly took hold but before you could yank it...

You squeaked in surprise as he slipped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. He kissed you square on the mouth, you squeaked again only this time it was muffled, cheering broke out.

You shut your eyes and wrapped your arms around him he was a lot better than his personality suggested. 

Soon the bothersome need for air broke you both apart.

He licked your lips slowly then looked over at Naruto

 "I quit this stupid game" he picked you up easily you gasped and clung to him

 "where's the spare room? "

Hope you liked it.. It was different.