Secret love

this was a request by

@xoallison0403

- Sorry it took so long

Here we go;

Sakura Haruno wasn't the type of woman to complain and whine about stupid things. I mean if she was her wouldn't have gotten this far.

However there was definitely a limit to stupid things and this was definitely one of them.

She had been seeing Sasuke uchiha for a few months now.

Sakura sighed as she remembered when Sasuke asked for a date , his face ears and neck turning red, not being able to look her dead in the eye and fiddling slightly with his cloak.

it was adorable.

but don't tell Sasuke.

she remembered the surprisingly sweet dates he took her on, each one holding a very special place in her heart and each one making her squeal at the thought of them.

However she huffed as she remembered how each date was ruined, a movie date was ruined when ino came in and Sasuke had to hide - blend in against a cardboard cut out of a large carrot that was used to promote a child's movie.

Or when eating at a restaurant when the mood was perfect and both sakura and sasuke were having a moment which was quickly spoiled when Naruto came rushing through the door and sakura had to hide under the table . Which then onwards went even worse when Naruto spotted Sasuke and took sakura s seat and began munching down on her food.... Talk about a cock block

Or when they were taking a walk hand in hand through a park and admiring the flowers. Tenten came running up to sakura which caused Sasuke to abruptly dive into a rise gush and land rather harshly against thorns.

Or the other time when they were cuddling together on the sofa in Sakura s apartment and suddenly Kakashi crashes through the window and Sasuke had to hide under the sofa which Kakashi sits on and let's just say that Kakashi wasn't very light and he fell asleep.

Sakura huffed as she clenched her fists together as the rage built up inside her. Every date it was always ruined, every mood... Whyyyyyyyyy?!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Currently she was sitting at a restaurant - which yes was another interrupted date, with all her friends sitting around her and Sasuke all of which haven't taken the hint that it was a private affair.

Sasuke on the other hand was suffering the same predicament but he had to remain stoic and calm no matter how much Narutos and inos incessant babbling works his last nerve. 

 "Hey forehead, why aren't you dating??"

 " Well ino pig I don't have enough time"

 "Aww c'mon sakura chan you coukd just ask tsunade and I doubt she'll refuse!"

 " Gee thanks naruto"

 "So why aren't you dating?"

 " I dunno"

"You have a lot of guys lined up for you, I mean have you seen your desk at the hospital every morning, not that I'm complaining since it brings a lot more customers into my shop!!"

Sasuke gritted his teeth

" Say what, I'll do you a favour forehead"

"?? What do you mean pig?"

" Well.. I know this guy right who is interested in you but believe me when I say this he has the entire package "

"...ino..."

" No seriously t hough, the muscles -irk- the face-to-face irk- he's a jounin -irk - and he's totally your type!! "

Massive irk

Sweatdrop from sakura

"Ino I'm fine and what would sai say if he heard this?"

" that was his descriotion"

"Oh"

"No but seriously though, you'll LOVE this guy -IRK- and besides who knows where it will to go - you better name one of your brats after me"

Slam!

sasuke's fist went down into the table before he stood up, he had heard enough.

"Sasuke??"

" Fuck this shit!" he muttered as he threw sakura over his shoulder and walked home.

"Heyyyy!!!!" She yelled in embarrassment

" If they didn't get the hint from this we're moving to sungakure "