Snow angels

Enjoy!!

"It's freezing out here," You grumbled, tugging your scarf tighter around your neck. "I should have worn three sweaters and a pair of leggings underneath my jeans."

"But then you'll be as big as Santa and if you fall, God knows how hard it's going to be to get you to stand up again."

You squinted your eyes at the uchiha who laughed his head off at the very thought of you rolling around in the snow helplessly. But you were right. It was freezing and you really could use a mug of hot chocolate about now.

 The two of you were almost home and would've driven there except your car had run out of gas about a mile back and the nearest gas station was about five miles away. A storm was brewing and you really didn't want to be caught in it. So you and sasuke decided to just walk the rest of the way home.

"Come here," Sasuke whispered softly, wrapping his arms around your waist to bring more warmth to your body. "Is this better?"

"Better," You nodded with a small smile and blush dusted on your cheeks. You wrapped one arm around his broad shoulders as the two of you climbed a small snow hill.

Snowflakes were spread across your eyelashes and dusted your hair. You wore a white winter coat with blue jeans and knee high white snow boots. Sasuke smiled when he looked down at you and saw just how red your nose was. 

Rudolf would be jealous if he saw you. Your cheeks were bitten red from all the cold as well. After the two of you got across the small hill of snow, he saw that the house was just about 5 yards away.

Sasuke's wanting you to enjoy the snow just as much as he was enjoying it, hooked his ankle around yours and flipped you over so that when the two of you fell, you were on top of him.

"Sasuke!" You gasped when you fell. "Dude what the hell?!"

He kissed the top of your forehead. "Would you like to make some snow angels with me, my Frost Queen?"

You blushed, your already red cheeks turning a bashful pink color. You let out a small giggle, swirls of frost leaving your mouth and disappearing seconds later.
"Sure," You grinned.

Sasuke pushed you gently off of him and made you lie down on your back. You felt the soft snow against your back that was thankfully covered by such a thick winter coat. 

You scooted over so that you could have more space to make your snow angel and then spread your arms out wide. Sasuke did the same and the two of you started to move your arms against the snow

. You then started to move your legs and the two of you did this for several minutes till you were done. Sasuke got up first and extended his arm to you. You gladly took it and got up carefully, not wanting to damage the snow angel.

"They look so cute," You gushed when you saw the snow angels you and Sasuke had created.

"Yeah but I like the Snow Angel that I have right here even better," sasuke grinned as he wrapped his arms around your waist and brought his lips to yours in a sweet, gentle kiss. 

All of a sudden a massive snowball hit sasuke's head at 70 mph and made him fly 10 ft away

"Foolish little brother!"

"Itachii!!!!"

" Sakura Chan please come inside, you'll get a cold" itachi said ignoring Sasuke

"Okay" she laughed

"Hey! You locked me out!"