Strip poker

This party was chaos. Not the good chaos where someone says this is a really bad idea, and you can just say that's why it's a good idea! This was risky, straight-up dangerous stuff happening here.

You were afraid to open any doors to bedrooms or bathrooms because of what you might have found. Seeing awkward virgins taking a stab at third base isn't your cup of tea, thank you very much.

 Taking one sip of the "punch," you quickly realized it was spiked with at least three kinds of liquor and promptly dumped it out. 

Throwing open the fridge, you grabbed a Coke that looked untouched. You sat in a corner, sipping your soda and picking the polish off your nails, leaving dark green flakes on your jeans.

You could leave. You had come with a couple friends, but they quickly ditched you to hang out with their boyfriends. Couldn't really blame them, you weren't much fun at parties anyway. 

You weren't much of a talker, much prefered to nurse your drink quietly and throw in small responses to stories every now and then. You wondered why you were even invited.

Standing up, you chugged the rest of the Coke down and left it on a table before striding into the night air. You all had arrived in a car, but it wasn't that far of a walk home. Your sneakers padded quietly as you turned around, trying to find the exit of the estate.

A hand clapped on your shoulder and you whipped around. A guy yelped and clutched his face, bending onto his knees.

"Fuck! Your hair hit me!"

You felt your face get hot and twisted a strand falling out of your ponytail. "Uh, sorry," you mumbled.

Wait.

You squinted through the darkness and made out snowy hair as he straightened up. 

"Sasuke?" You tested, shifting your feet.

"Yeah! It's me, duh! How could you not recognize me?"

Definitely Sasuke. You twisted your face. "Eeeew," you drew out. "Damn, I thought it was someone cool." You were kidding though; just wanted to piss him off was all. He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"You're one to talk, Miss Wallflower." Sasuke smirked, the prick, and leaned into your face. You ground your heel into the dirt and leaned too.

"'Least I stopped trying to be a fake," you breathed onto his lips. 

His eyes fluttered, just once, and he moved closer before you quick stepped away and shoved your hands in your pockets. Letting a grin crack across your face, you looked back at him over your shoulder.