mine prt2

Note; they are 12

In konoha academy, the 12 year old children were having a break and we're allowed to go out side.

Sasuke uchiha walked through the path keeping to himself and being very discreet to stay away from his fangirls. He had a long time crush on Sakura haruno who was a family friend.

Sasuke walked past a few bushes and overheard a few guys who were the same age as Sasuke talking

"Sakura-chan is so kawaii and pretty she's so beautiful"

" Yeah I'm asking her to be my girlfriend!"

"No way! I call dibs!"

"Hell naw she's mine!"

"Go away it's clear she likes me!"

They started arguing amongst themselves angrily all declaring themselves as sakuras favourite and her boyfriend ignorantly not sensing the danger they were in.

A venomous aura surrounded Sasuke as the bill went for everyone to come inside for gym. It turned out it was dodgeball. Sasuke smirked to himself ready to unleash his wrath.

"YO TEME! WE ARE PLAYING DODGEBALL WANNA PLAY?!"Naruto shouted

Sasuke let out a maniacal laugh for at least three minutes straight which frankly scared the hell out of Naruto and made even an anbu shit his pants.

Sakura was on sasukes team but as soon as the whistle went to begin everyone took 20 steps back as they allowed Sasuke to do whatever the hell he wanted to do.

Sasuke grabbed the dodgeball and threw it at one of the guys from earlier at a speed of 70mph. Slowly one by one every one of the opponents went flying across the room, Sasuke had his sharingan on as even the teacher cowered in fear.

After Sasuke was done he calmed down and looked around him admiring his handiwork in the room and yelled out fiercely

"MINE!"

He grabbed sakuras hand and walked out of school.

"S..S..Sasuke kun!"

Hope you enjoyed, this was just something that popped into my head and I thought it was rather cute and funny.