Idiot's don't get sick

I coughed again and grabbed a tissue out of the box sitting on the bed next to me. I groaned when I laid back down in my pillows, my nose still as stuffed before I grabbed my tissue.

I hated being sick. Not only did I have to miss days where I could be working, I also felt awful. My nose was either stuffed all the time or mucus ran down like there was no tomorrow. 

My head was pounding so much, it felt like I could die. And, of course, that beautiful thing known as a cough made my sore throat even more sore (if that was possible). 

I grabbed a cough drop that my roommate had put on the nightstand (along with all the other medicine) before she left for work. I felt bad since she was taking my shift at the Cafe, but I couldn't do anything about it. Everytime I tried moving, the pounding in my head just increased. But I couldn't just lie here all day. I was so bored!

I looked around my room. I had read all my books recently. Oh, the laptop. I stretched as far as I could, but I only succeeded in coughing more and making my head pound.

 Damn laptop had to be at the far corner of the desk. I nestled back down in my pillows and blankets and decided to take another sip of the soup that was next to me. inos

When I put my head down, I remembered I had my phone underneath my pillow. Maybe someone would relieve my boredom, but everyone I could think of was working. Except, today the Italians shouldn't be working, since it was mine and inos day to work. And they never work on the weekend.

~To: Naruto uzumaki
Hey, Naruto, are you busy right now?

Only a few seconds passed before my phone vibrated, signalling a message.

~From: Naruto
sakura chan~! No, I'm eating ramen right now. Why?

~To: Naruto
I'm sick and I'm bored. I can't reach my laptop, so I have nothing to do. Entertain me in some way.

~From: Naruto
That's terrible! I'll come right over! I'll make you some food!

Oh no. Once Naruto gets a thought in his head, he won't stop for anything, except food. Just maybe, it'll work.

~To: Naruto

I don't have any food you could cook with here, besides, I'm not hungry, I had some canned soup for breakfast. And, you're with Lovino, you shouldn't leave him behind. Just talk with me or something.

I sent the message, hoping he'll buy it. It'll only be louder with him here, and I didn't want anyone else catching this cold. It was a miracle ino hadn't gotten it yet, considering you share the room with her.I

 I glanced at my phone. Weird, Naruto hadn't sent me a text back. I could only pray that he wasn't on his way. 

Maybe Tenten was near her phone. She was sometimes allowed to use it at work, since some days weren't very busy as a cashier at the local bakery.