His girls.

It was a peaceful night in Konoha, the sound of people talking  was heard. The night was alive with people out and about, either having meals or just enjoying a drink out. 

sakura was not one of them.

She hummed as she turned the page of the magazine she was reading. Sitting comfortably on the sofa in the uchiha compound , the sound of the TV blaring in the background with the occasional giggles from little saradas uchiha  were heard. She sighed quietly.

She tried to get sarada to go to bed but the little girl insisted she would wait for her Daddy to return home. So sakura simply dropped it and said nothing else. 

Besides, how can you resist a pout from a small child? 

She snickered to herself, with the pout. saradas  more or less has the entire village wrapped around her tiny little fingers, mostly naruto, Kakashi and itachi. 

A sigh escaped her mouth and she looked to the windows which was a replacement of a wall and then she looked to the TV as the movie Mulan was playing since sarada loved her Disney movies and it was a great distraction when sasuke is away with missions.

"Mommy."

sakura paused in her reading and looked to her daughter. 

"What's the matter darling?" She asked.

sarada frowned. "When will Daddy be home?"

She bit her bottom lip at the question. "I don't know baby."

The little girl gave a pout and turned back to the TV. sakura sighed, that was a good question, when will sasuke be home?

She said nothing and went back to her magazine. Janet was snuggled up in her blanket, wearing pajamas ready for bed.

The two of them paused as there was a sound, a whooshing sound. sarada perked up while her mother had a knowing smile.

"Daddy!" Sarada squealed as she got off the sofa and went heading towards her father.

saduke uchiha grinned and picked up the small girl.

"Aren't you suppose to be at a meeting?" His lovely wife asked

"I was, but I ditched the dobe  for my lovely girls were on their own without me." sasuke answered.

sarada giggled as his wife rolled her eyes but then smiled.

The two parents paused as sarada let out a tiny yawn.

"Awww someone's sleepy~." sasuke sang.

sarada shook her head and rubbed her eyes, saying nothing else sasuke walked off taking his daughter with him with his wife following. The two walked until they reached saradas bedroom.

"No." The small girl whimpered. 

sakura giggled at her daughter's stubbornness. The small girl was tucked into bed, given a kiss by each parent and then they walked out the room, the door closing behind them.

Before she could even talk to him. sasuke attacked her lips with his own.

"Missed us that much." She teased.

"Damn right I did."

She giggled as they pressed their foreheads together. 

The two walked into the living room and took the DVD out. She placed the disk away into the DVD case and then placed it on the coffee table, she had also switched the TV off. Arms wrapped around her waist.

"You do realize naruto will kill you when you go back in next." sakura pointed out.

"Yeah, and? He was boring me and I rather be with my girls than him."

She shook her head, the two looked out the window, the room was silent, the only sound was the cars below them and the sirens.

"...sarada was asking for me, wasn't she?"

"Yes, she was asking me all day."

"Thought so."

"She's such a daddy's girl." 

A snort.

sakura sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Anyway, let's call it a night."

"Who said I was tired." sasuke growled in her ear

She gasped and then giggled, a blush on her face.

"We've got far more better things to do than sleep."

She blushed even further as she was thrown over his shoulders and he literately ran towards their bedroom