Why do you hate me so much?!

Tsundere Sasuke alert

You were never strangers to dispute, that was for sure. Sasuke uchiha was the polar opposite of everyone you hung out with, but for some reason he was still in the group. You could tolerate him if he was nicer, or at least if he pretended to be nice. 

You loved itachi and shisui, but when Sasuke was there you just couldn't handle it. He was constantly rude to you, what was his problem?

 Itachi has tried to tell you not to take it personally, but you just couldn't help it, hell, he almost made you cry that one time he was talking about you and didn't think you were listening. Thank God you had never been alone together. 

At least not yet.

You were lounging around one day after school when you heard the familiar ringtone of  Itachi. 

"H ey I was wondering if you'd like to go hiking with me tomorrow?"

"Sure, itachi! Sounds like fun. Just you and me?"

"Okaybyeseeyoutomorrow."

"...?"

Well that was weird. Oh well, hiking with your friend would be fun, and you can finally talk to him without being judged by that stupid uchiha. Every time you tried to talk to itachi about anything personal he scoffed and glared at you. Especially if you were asking for advice on boys. 

The next day you were packed and ready to go with food and water, and you were dressed head to toe in your favorite hiking gear. 

Unfortunately for you, when you got to your friend's house, you found something unexpected. itachi let you in and the first thing you set eyes on was Sasuke sitting on the couch in hiking boots with a bowl of Tomatoes in his hand. 

"Hey Sasuke" you said through your teeth, "You going hiking with us?"

"Why do you care?"

Well, so much for social interaction. You glared daggers at Itachi, who was as unsuspecting as could be.

  Damn him, you thought, damn him and all of his Dango.