I wish we could be more

Hope you like!
Sasuke was tired. He was tired of comforting sakura while she went through went through heartbreak. He shook his head, horrified at the thought that just went through his head. 

No

. He was tired of you getting heartbroken because of some douche. He was tired of seeing you get treated like trash when he knew he could love you more than that. He was tired of just being your friend.

It was Kiba  who broke your heart recently. You fell for his 'gentlemanly' ways, saying you didn't understand why Sasuke hated him so much. Despite his doubts, he still let you date kiba, thinking maybe things would turn out differently

He was so wrong.

He remembered the day you came running to his house, dripping wet. 

It was Last week, and it was raining pretty bad, Sasuke was relaxing on his couch, watching a movie.

Everything was peaceful.

Until he heard the knocking that is.

His ruby eyes widened as he opened the door to reveal a soaking wet sakura.

You gave him a watery smile. "I guess you were right, 
Sasuke." And that was all you said before you broke down in his arms.

After calming you down, 
Sasuke gave you some dry clothes and hot chocolate. You gave him a sheepish smile. "Thanks, Sasuke."

He had winked and said, "Any time,~"

But inside he was fuming. He wanted to bit the shit out of the  mutt. But he kept quiet, waiting for you to talk about it. You never did.

Sasuke sighed. Why can't sakura look at me like that? Why can't she see that I can love her more than anyone? He run a hand through his hair. 

He let his mind drift off to Prom. Oh, how he wished he was the one who had his hands on your waist while dancing in the moonlight. He wished he was the one you called to give goodnight kisses.

"Oh, Sasuke. I wish you would stop sighing." Itachi said, lazily playing with a rose.

"yea! What's wrong, sasu chan?" shisui asked.

"Oh nothing. Everything is just peachy-keen." Sasuke sarcastically answered.

itachi sighed and threw the rose he was holding. "It's sakura again, isn't it?"

He turned red, confirming that it was sakura.